Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Go out to the car and look at the tires. Are they worn? I have a feeling you may not be a car expert and that is fine. When was the last time you got new tires?

If I had to bet one of the tires on the rear is more worn than the other. You need to probably get a new set of tires AFTER going and getting an alignment.

But…the tires there are going to cost a lot more than a new set from online. Take some pics of your tires and I’d be happy to let you know if you need some.

I had a bad wobble at low speeds and vibration over 90 in an import and I was worried I’d need a control arm at least but it was just a worn tire and out of alignment.

Parts are cheap and plentiful for your Scion. It is probably not a big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Your tires look fine, certainly not what is causing your problem. Next step would be an alignment shop. Nothing on those tires shows me a cause. Before you add anything I’d get an alignment and go from there