Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Dumping Baldwin really helped the show.

good timing for quite a few reasons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

is the entrance applause pete davidson always gets as simple as "that's the guy from the gossip websites"

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

pwn posted:

I think people just smash their hands together when they see something or someone they really like. We do this since we’re babies so it’s some hardwired poo poo

this brings up a more existential question: does anyone actually like pete davidson or is it just familiarity forced on us by mass culture

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i feel like with netflix's content model even their huge megahit shows are ephemeral, which makes that even more true. everyone forgot about bridgerton as soon as there was a New Show You Have to Know About Now.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

which one is the guy that looks like adam scott's nephew

i don't think either of them fit this description very well but the non-redheads are higgins and herlihy