Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

ibntumart posted:

A large bottle of a limited edition, highly-rated holiday Belgian ale! And potent,too, at 10% ABV. Thanks, Goon Santa #1! I am so looking forward to cracking this open after work today.

I did have a thought process behind this, what do you need to dig into some Mythos than a bit of Delerium. May the pink elephants guide you well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ibntumart posted:

Three festively wrapped gifts, and season’s greetings from Skellie Santa is a good start.

I didn’t even know this existed! Going to devour this once holiday vacation starts.

Very nifty! This will be very helpful should I follow my heart and decide to run a Mythos horror game in the near future.

And this feels like Cthulhu himself showing me the dread path I am fated to tread! Seriously, awesome choice. I feel a TG recruitment post in the making….

Thank you for three most excellent tomes!

This one was me

Glad you're happy with the books!

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Aramoro posted:

I received word a parcel arrived for me so I scoured the shire (my neighbours) and discovered this!

I've played this game before and it's great. I always love a game with wooden bits. This is going to go down very well in my Christmas nerding.

I'm glad you like it! I did my best based on your BGG collection :)

This is turning out to be a most excellent year for TG Secret Santa!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

ibntumart posted:

I’m not used to instructions with my beer. Was very curious what was hidden in the crate within to merit its own manual….

A large bottle of a limited edition, highly-rated holiday Belgian ale! And potent,too, at 10% ABV. Thanks, Goon Santa #1! I am so looking forward to cracking this open after work today.

Had I gotten this I would have been exceedingly happy for five minutes before realizing that I could never drink it.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Part 2 of my LR4 gift arrived Thursday according to the tracking, but I haven't seen a post yet, so I'm hoping nothing went wrong.

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Professional zombie impersonator.

Benedict posted:

Well you needed something to protect your fancy new illithid dice...
I figured it was you. Thanks again, santa! Also, it's super extra perfect because they don't fit in my usual fancy GM dice holder. :3:

LaSquida posted:

Mail on a Sunday? What could that be?

Why, it's gifts! With a lovely card! I wonder what DressCodeBlue got me?

An awesome lil' guy to paint and some Christmas themed paints! (Holly Red and Gingerbread!) And some rocking tiny dice!

But there's more...

The Fallout RPG! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get my players into the wasteland.

I'm glad everything got to you in one piece! For reference, this was the wrapping paper I wanted to use for a fellow cephalopod appreciator (and because it's what your username evokes for me):

HootTheOwl posted:

Had I gotten this I would have been exceedingly happy for five minutes before realizing that I could never drink it.
Solution: Drink it and keep the bottle. :colbert:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

DressCodeBlue posted:

Solution: Drink it and keep the bottle. :colbert:

But then I'll never get the cork back in!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

rydiafan posted:

A package came, containing gifts from Bucnasti!

A Void Archon and a board game I'm unfamiliar with.

Ok, this looks cool. It's a many-vs-one game where the many are literally blindfolded and have to feel their way around the board to get by.

Thanks so much, Bucnasti! I just played in a Warmachine tournament yesterday where the lack of a void archon was sorely felt, so I'm assembling it and making room in my list ASAP. I'm also a huge fan of many vs one hidden move games (I own Scotland Yard, Fury of Dracula, and Garibaldi) and games with unique gimmicks/mechanics, so Nyctophobia is for sure hitting the table.

Hooray! I wanted to get you a weird boardgame and one that required blindfolds seemed pretty neat.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Bucnasti posted:

Hooray! I wanted to get you a weird boardgame and one that required blindfolds seemed pretty neat.

Nyctophobia is a really rad game, great choice.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

DressCodeBlue posted:

I'm glad everything got to you in one piece! For reference, this was the wrapping paper I wanted to use for a fellow cephalopod appreciator (and because it's what your username evokes for me):

Everyone here liked the shark paper, but that's so cool! Thanks for showing it to us here!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LaSquida posted:

Everyone here liked the shark paper, but that's so cool! Thanks for showing it to us here!

Posting in the cephalopod love fest

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
I went to turn on the porch light, and what did I spy but another mystery package:

And therein was contained a gift fit for a Fedaykin!

I don’t even see the point of keeping my other tumblers now. Much thanks, Goon Santa! This is fantastic!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

ibntumart posted:

I went to turn on the porch light, and what did I spy but another mystery package:

And therein was contained a gift fit for a Fedaykin!

I dont even see the point of keeping my other tumblers now. Much thanks, Goon Santa! This is fantastic!

Glad you like it! If I had time to send it to my house before mailing it I would have included this card, but since time was tight you'll have to settle for a digital image instead.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Sorry to double post, but I just took the trash out and checked the mail to find a package!

I, too, have been blessed with Christmas shark wreaking paper. Whatever could be inside?

An adorable owlbear pin! Two seconds after I took this picture it was already attached to my work lanyard.

Some fiendish looking wererats. Now I just need to decide whether to leave them as is or modify them to start building a new Bloodbowl team.

Custom dice made by goon Shima Honnou, complete with a cool gold dice bag. I love the gold, silver, and people color scheme. Makes me feel like royalty.

Thanks, DressCodeBlue! A great variety of gifts.

rydiafan fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Dec 21, 2021

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Professional zombie impersonator.
I actually agonized over the paint choice for those dice, so I'm pumped you like that combo! I'm also glad that the Santa Shark paper was an adequate replacement for elegant squids.

In other news: An amazing final package from Benedict arrived yesterday! I asked for printed Nurgley things and he came through in a major way:

Three beefy frogs and a very good dog that are definitely moving to the top of my to-paint pile. The fine boi on the bottom right in particular is an amazing sculpt.

A spectacular set of nasty 3D bases. Seriously impressed by the heft of these! And the Lord of Blights you sent earlier will have a nice home.

A festive pair of ornaments!

This lad deserved a close-up.

And everything together! Seriously, thank you so much!!!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
so there seems to be a lot of confusion on those minis on what base goes to the dog. the frogs are the small bases. the dog is listed as.... i want to say 60mm? but the bases are only 40 and 180? so they suggest taking the big base and resizing it to match the dog, which is where that ....mediumish....base... comes from. so if you want to put him on the smaller base and use the mediumish for your blight boy, who am i to judge. if you want to use the medium for the plague puppy, who am i to judge? All things are right in the eyes of papa nurgle. I figured id give you options and let your heart sing to them.

Glad you liked the remainder and im glad they got their before christmas.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I just got home to an unexpected package, and it contained a ruined French-style villa! (Some assembly required:)

There's no note - did you bonus gift me, Arrrthritis or have I acquired some other mysterious patron?

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

moths posted:

I just got home to an unexpected package, and it contained a ruined French-style villa! (Some assembly required:)

There's no note - did you bonus gift me, Arrrthritis or have I acquired some other mysterious patron?

It was a bonus gift, yes. This one was also supposed to have a note attached but I guess not!

These were both ordered on the same day, too

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Well thanks again, you've been a great Santa! The delay ended up brightening a weird day.

These buildings are surprisingly modular, I'll post an assembled pic once I settle on a configuration.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
Since Etsy grinched me via late shipping, I deployed a $25 (it wouldn't let me do $35, so sorry! :stonk:) Miniatures Market gift certificate to my santee and will now reveal myself to them in shame: @Bucnasti, I hope you get something awesome with your gift certificate and enjoy your Etsy order whenever it comes. I've included my email in the gift certificate, so if you want proof your Etsy gift is coming, email it and I'll send you the screenshot.

Thanks for a wonderful year gang. I'm struggling with the proper placement of my terrorgeist's ribs, a classic symptom of GW Miniature Design/Merriness Disorder, but he's gonna look so badass once it's built. Thanks again!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Yes, it has been an amazing year for Santa-ing. I will be sure to post my gunfighters and Tiny Botes in the painting thread as I assemble them over the next year. I've already rolled my new dice in anger GMing my group's Christmas game.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

sasha_d3ath posted:

Thanks for a wonderful year gang.

Oh god your username changed

my poor spreadsheets

Anyway good job, as I told you separately I think you've done the right thing.

Today is the 22nd, the deadline!
We're nearly across the finish line.

Main Round
According to my spreadsheet, every Santee has received something, except Cotton Candidasis, whose gift status was "shipped" some time ago.
Some goons send multiple gifts, and in a few cases, a second or third package is still in transit:
Sion tracking showed delivery of a 2nd package like 2 weeks ago but Sion isn't responding to attempts to communicate. I hope Sion is OK. Please check in!
Hedningen had a 2nd package by my notes, but I'm not sure if it arrived. It might have been two things that were combined into one package. Please verify?

Bonus Rounds
Round 1:
I'm not sure if Tiny Chalupa got their gift yet, it was noted as "deployed."
Rid has a package due for delivery about now, but there is no in-country tracking for this international shipment. Please let us know if you get it.

Round 2:
Bucnasti should have received a gift but Etsy has grinched them; TK_Nyarlathotep aka sasha_d3ath has parted the veil to set this right two posts up, and is a Good Santa.

Round 3 is complete.

Round 4:
Rhjamiz, tracking shows delivery of a second of two packages (you posted receipt of the first). Can you verify?

Round 5:
An order for The Bloop was placed, but I don't yet have confirmation it arrived.

That's all I've got. Please, if you are a Santa or a Santee and you believe I have made an error, either of inclusion or omission, in the above list: let me know. It is very challenging to keep track of over a hundred gifts!

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I'm not sure if I missed it, but I still don't know who my awesome Santa was. :(

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

sasha_d3ath posted:

Since Etsy grinched me via late shipping, I deployed a $25 (it wouldn't let me do $35, so sorry! :stonk:) Miniatures Market gift certificate to my santee and will now reveal myself to them in shame: @Bucnasti, I hope you get something awesome with your gift certificate and enjoy your Etsy order whenever it comes. I've included my email in the gift certificate, so if you want proof your Etsy gift is coming, email it and I'll send you the screenshot.

Thanks for a wonderful year gang. I'm struggling with the proper placement of my terrorgeist's ribs, a classic symptom of GW Miniature Design/Merriness Disorder, but he's gonna look so badass once it's built. Thanks again!

I got the email. Thank you sir! Think I might get some of these Turbodork paints that people keep talking about.

The Etsy order for my last Santee is also going to miss the deadline (my own fault for not realizing I was ordering from Canada) so I deployed my favorite holiday card with a consolation giftcard inside to my target.

Edit to add: This is been a wonderful experience this year. Really uplifted my holiday spirits

Thanks for doing all this work LF

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Bonus Rounds
Round 1:
I'm not sure if Tiny Chalupa got their gift yet, it was noted as "deployed."

I got everything sir! 2 different board games, an expansion for Viticulture and Adeptus Titanicus + terrain goodies!!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Bucnasti posted:

Seconded with extreme prejudice. Thanks again, too, to my Santa.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Today is the 22nd, the deadline!
We're nearly across the finish line.

Main Round
According to my spreadsheet, every Santee has received something, except Cotton Candidasis, whose gift status was "shipped" some time ago.

True, so far. But the day isn't over yet! I'll believe in a Christmas delivery miracle.

I'll also echo the thanks to you for running this every year, it's an annual source of joy.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
The gift I had to send out twice finally has a delivery notification. Been stressing the hell out, so miracles can still happen!

3rding, or whatever, thank you so drat much for running the Leperflesh! This has truly been a drat great experience and I can't believe I never did this before

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Either I miscounted gifts or one of my Santas was extra generous, because another package arrived today!

It's some sweet-rear end terrain! Assembling and painting these will be a nice change of pace from painting little dudes. The box in the right even has a deck of little cards for randomizing the layout when playing with it, which is a super neat concept!

Pictured above is my wife's Halloween Town display which dominates the dining room year round. I only show it because, due to these terrain pieces being relatively spoopy, there's an 80% chance this is where it'll all end up.

Thanks, unexpected bonus/repeat Santa!

Also, LF, your bonus gift shows as arriving a USPS distribution facility near you this morning, so hopefully you get it soon.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Huge thanks to LF for running this and all the Santa's taking part. This is my second year doing it and it's always fun I think.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Was the 2nd package socks? I did get socks, but no indication they were Santa related.

They are super-comfy and, if they are from Santa, thank you!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

rydiafan posted:

Either I miscounted gifts or one of my Santas was extra generous, because another package arrived today!

I must have miscounted too, because I didn't have any more packages heading your way. Some Santa must have been sneaky!

quote:

Also, LF, your bonus gift shows as arriving a USPS distribution facility near you this morning, so hopefully you get it soon.

Oh! Thank you, I'm sure it will arrive shortly.

You're welcome, everyone who is offering thanks. Running this whole shebang is a lot of work, but it's very rewarding.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Hedningen posted:

Was the 2nd package socks? I did get socks, but no indication they were Santa related.

They are super-comfy and, if they are from Santa, thank you!

Yup! There was supposed to be a gift receipt/message with them. Glad they turned out well, I was paralyzed with sock choice lol.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

InternetJunky posted:

I'm not sure if I missed it, but I still don't know who my awesome Santa was. :(

Ah shoot that was me. Meant to mention it at some point but got distracted. I'm glad you enjoyed the stuff! I know nothing about model paints so I'm hoping those are good quality.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Morpheus posted:

Ah shoot that was me. Meant to mention it at some point but got distracted. I'm glad you enjoyed the stuff! I know nothing about model paints so I'm hoping those are good quality.

Yes, they're perfect. Thanks again!

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
A tall, mysterious package came yesterday evening:

Inside was Onitama - a super cool two player game!

My wife and I gave it a go and *really* enjoyed it. I expect it will get a lot of play over the next week. Thanks, Santa!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Cotton Candidasis posted:

True, so far. But the day isn't over yet! I'll believe in a Christmas delivery miracle.

I'll also echo the thanks to you for running this every year, it's an annual source of joy.

Less confident in delivery miracles now.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Cotton Candidasis posted:

Less confident in delivery miracles now.

There's still tomorrow!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rid posted:

A tall, mysterious package came yesterday evening:

Inside was Onitama - a super cool two player game!

My wife and I gave it a go and *really* enjoyed it. I expect it will get a lot of play over the next week. Thanks, Santa!

Yay it finally arrived!

When you described what you wanted as a game for the two of you I thought of that immediately. I'm very glad you like it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning

Bucnasti posted:

I got the email. Thank you sir! Think I might get some of these Turbodork paints that people keep talking about.

The Etsy order for my last Santee is also going to miss the deadline (my own fault for not realizing I was ordering from Canada) so I deployed my favorite holiday card with a consolation giftcard inside to my target.

Edit to add: This is been a wonderful experience this year. Really uplifted my holiday spirits

seriously thank you again for the gifts it was a wonderful package.

Thank you leper for running one of the best secret santas still to date.