Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
Gaghskull, dunno if two years later you are following tgss threads but my daughter loves the 2019 possum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My cats still regularly lick and tackle and try to murder the ancient catnip bananas I got a couple years ago, too. TG Secret Santa is the gift that keeps on giving!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Thanks for running secret Santa again Leperflesh, it's one of my favorite year end activities.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Agreed with everyone! This has been fun from the start and I appreciate LF's herculean task of wrangling goons.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I received a bonus gift!

They're extremely purple. Nice sharp corners, as dice ought to have. I like them a lot, thanks rydiafan!

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

moths posted:

Agreed with everyone! This has been fun from the start and I appreciate LF's herculean task of wrangling goons.

Definitely! Every year's TGSS has been great, and a lot of it is down to Leper's great organization.

I'm struck this year by just how hella generous everyone has been — even more so than previous years. So while in no way distracting from how amazing the goon-wrangling is, thank you everyone! This is the best Secret Santa I'm part of, on or off SA, long may it stay that way.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Finally got confirmation that my last (LR5) gift has shipped, it should be delivered next week.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Status!

Main round: We're going to assume Sion received that second gift since it was delivered. I hope Sion is OK, they last posted on SA on December 8th. :ohdear:

The other remaining one is:

Tiny Chalupa posted:

The gift I had to send out twice finally has a delivery notification.

Does this mean tracking shows as delivered, or does it mean you have a notification that delivery is expected at a day in the future?

Lightning rounds 1, 3, and probably 4 are complete (I have "delivered" for gift(s) to Rhjamiz for round 4)

LR 2: an Etsy gift is still incomplete, but the Santa self de-grinched with a gift cert for Bucnasti.

LR5: Bucnasti just posted shipped for the last gift for LR5.

I know folks are starting to trickle out of the thread, which is understandable. I hope you have a great holiday season. Please remember to email tgsecretsanta@gmail.com and ask to be added to the mailing list, if you want! The only thing I use the list for is to send a single notification in November when the annual thread goes up. If you want to be taken off that list, also just let me know.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Status!

Does this mean tracking shows as delivered, or does it mean you have a notification that delivery is expected at a day in the future?

Confirmed delivered in this thread sir

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sorry! You were in three rounds and I think I got them messed up. I distinguish the status "delivered" (the Santa reports tracking says package delivered by carrier) from "received" (the Santee reports having received the package). When I'm not 100% sure of the status, I don't update it until I've had clarification.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Just wanted to add my appreciation as well! This is definitely the best Secret Santa bar none, and in no small part due to Leperflesh’s wrangling us Goons into orderly gift-exchanging paragons.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
Thanks Leperflesh!

This is the one of the highlights of the season.
Can't wait till next year.

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning

Leperflesh posted:

Status!

Main round: We're going to assume Sion received that second gift since it was delivered. I hope Sion is OK, they last posted on SA on December 8th. :ohdear:

Lightning rounds 1, 3, and probably 4 are complete (I have "delivered" for gift(s) to Rhjamiz for round 4)

LR 2: an Etsy gift is still incomplete, but the Santa self de-grinched with a gift cert for Bucnasti.

LR5: Bucnasti just posted shipped for the last gift for LR5.

I know folks are starting to trickle out of the thread, which is understandable. I hope you have a great holiday season. Please remember to email tgsecretsanta@gmail.com and ask to be added to the mailing list, if you want! The only thing I use the list for is to send a single notification in November when the annual thread goes up. If you want to be taken off that list, also just let me know.

I have spoken with Sion. They apologize they received the second gift but forgot to post and are away from their pc for a week. They appreciated the gift and asked me to pass it along.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Thanks LF for all your hard work, and all you goons for participating! I should have unwrapping pics of my own to post soon!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Benedict posted:

I have spoken with Sion. They apologize they received the second gift but forgot to post and are away from their pc for a week. They appreciated the gift and asked me to pass it along.

Oh awesome! Thank you!

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!
This was my first year and I had a blast making/sending a gift, getting some killer models, and seeing all the cool stuff everyone else sent! Thanks to LF for keeping this fun and cool tradition going and for putting in all the work wrangling goons. Merry Goonmas to everyone!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Finally got these buildings assembled and I wanted Arrrthritis to know they didn't get me just a bunch of random MDF:

These are perfect, thanks!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Welp, so there was An Error of Generosity: a goon with multiple Santees sent a gift to one Santee intended for a different Santee. It's getting fixed though! People are being very kind and adult about it which I really appreciate.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nthing the great thanks to Leperflesh for the good work and my fellow thread goons for being cool as hell

Bucnasti posted:

The Etsy order for my last Santee is also going to miss the deadline (my own fault for not realizing I was ordering from Canada) so I deployed my favorite holiday card with a consolation giftcard inside to my target.

I guess this was me because I got the card today :wave:

Really wasn't necessary to supplement the gift, I'm not impatient and I know how this stuff can be. My thanks, though, truly. And the card is great. I'll post a pic when I post the other bit.

I kind of like that I'll have one lingering gift after the day tbqh

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

The Bloop posted:

nthing the great thanks to Leperflesh for the good work and my fellow thread goons for being cool as hell

I guess this was me because I got the card today :wave:

Really wasn't necessary to supplement the gift, I'm not impatient and I know how this stuff can be. My thanks, though, truly. And the card is great. I'll post a pic when I post the other bit.

I kind of like that I'll have one lingering gift after the day tbqh

It gave me an excuse to send somebody that card. :)

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?

Benedict posted:

Oh good! I was worried that it had been 'delivered' into someone else's hands/a bin/random bush. Glad it arrived safe and sound.

Let me add to the thanking LF for running this.

Finally, merry Christmas everyone!

Rid fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Dec 25, 2021

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Merry Christmas thread, it was a wonderful year for gifting.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
Regarding my outstanding LR2 (grrrrr), Bucnasti, the shipping thing was printed and sent either yesterday or today and has a shipping number. I can send it to you if you like, but it should be there by the 29th-31st.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've fired off some emails about the remaining gifts. I'm de-stickying this thread, but I'll keep it open until I've confirmed everything got to where it needed to go. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The mail finally came through and it was worth the wait!

I don't have a way to take particularly good pictures right now, but here's the haul

A fantastic winged hippo and four simian adventurers

All the minis are super nice. I'm really glad the manufacturer put that note in there about the parts too because while the shredded paper packing totally protected everything, I would absolutely have thrown out at least one piece without the count.

THANKS BUCNASTI

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Yay! I'm so glad you liked them. That winged hippo looks great!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh, excellent! That etsy order finally came through.

We just have one gift left in the pipeline. I'm crossing my fingers!

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Oops, I almost forgot to post this entirely. My bad!

Got the second half of this package late, and then forgot. :v:

Got lost in the new-job shuffle. Looking forward to reading these!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Rhjamiz posted:

Oops, I almost forgot to post this entirely. My bad!

Got the second half of this package late, and then forgot. :v:

Got lost in the new-job shuffle. Looking forward to reading these!

The audiobook of these is voiced by the same actor who does Kevin in Welcome to Night Vale. It's a really great series. That's my peanut gallery comment

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

The absolute clownhuman on my Etsy order canceled and refunded my order. Enormous apologies to Bucnasti, I hope you at least got something cool with your gift card. I'll pay something up or forward if it's necessary to make good.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That sucks man. But Etsy going to Etsy. At least they didn't just take your money.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Oof. That sucks, but I got some cool paints with my MM Gift Certificate so it's all good.

The lesson this year is, Etsy is unreliable.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

sasha_d3ath posted:

The absolute clownhuman on my Etsy order canceled and refunded my order. Enormous apologies to Bucnasti, I hope you at least got something cool with your gift card. I'll pay something up or forward if it's necessary to make good.

name & shame that etsy clown, in my opinion.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bucnasti posted:

Yay! I'm so glad you liked them. That winged hippo looks great!

Do the bases go to specific apes? Did the supplier have an image of how the bard was mounted to a base?

I love these and I can't wait to get to use them in a cool adventure

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Cheer has arrived!

Luckily, my postal inspector (pictured sleepily below) had to poop near the back door this afternoon, because that's where the gift was delivered.

Thank you Santa! This is amazing! I'm very excited put this village together, as it's my first experience with lazercut terrain and it looks incredible!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Make gaming more exiting!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Do the bases go to specific apes? Did the supplier have an image of how the bard was mounted to a base?

I love these and I can't wait to get to use them in a cool adventure

I hope that's helpful. They're all from Dragon Trappers Lodge

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Cotton Candidasis posted:

Cheer has arrived!

Woooo!

I'm SO glad you got your present!

That means we went grinch-free for another year.

Those ape minis are pretty boss too. I bet you could use them for some ape fights.

That's a wrap, folks! I'll give the thread another day for any final messages before I close it, and I'll just make one more plug of the Trad Games Secret Santa Official Mailing List: get an email once per year when the thread goes live. email tgsecretsanta at gmail dot com to join or quit the list.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Leperflesh posted:

name & shame that etsy clown, in my opinion.

Right. I recommend avoiding RedSharkMinis if you want anything 3D printed to arrive in a timely manner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
You thought it was over?
WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

The queen has something to say about this.
What do we have here? Or a card. Oh it's a nice lady who made some pacts with some demons and a festive skull!

And what's inside?

Neat!
But wait! There's more !

The final lightning bolt has struck!