Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Gift Preferences

Books, books, books, love me some books. A leaky air conditioner two years ago destroyed most of my non GURPS books so anything is welcome. Also solo or two player boardgames.

Vague Location: Illinois

Solemn Vow: I have never grinched and I certainly don't plan on doing so now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Okay my gift hasn't posted yet because it's Thanksgiving but I did pick something out and order it. Treasures from the Amazon because they offer free Monday shipping with Prime.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Okay cheer is in shipment. No gift wrap unfortunately but it'll arrive Monday.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well tracking says my package is delivered but my Santee hasn't posted in this thread today yet. I'm not worried, just check your mailboxes people.

Edit: Yes I know some of you are still at work.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Not sure who sent it but this came in today!

Thanks mystery goon!

It was me, I was the turkey the whole time. Hope you have fun painting those guys!

Also sorry about the lack of labeling, Amazon didn't give me gift options this year.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

A package has arrived from IPR? But I didn't order anything this month...

Upon opening it, I find a copy of Ryuutama!

Thanks Santa, Ryuutama is one of my favoriter games and the hardcover is pretty.

That marks my Secret Santa/Santee obligations fulfilled. I'll stick around in case someone needs degrinching but it doesn't sound like it so far.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Leperflesh posted:

You've got email!

Why thank you Leperflesh and Santa!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Thanks for running secret Santa again Leperflesh, it's one of my favorite year end activities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That sucks man. But Etsy going to Etsy. At least they didn't just take your money.