Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Yo Ho ho ho gimmie some fuckin' presents

Gift Preference:
I have a fairly large board game collection, many (not all unfortunately) of which you can see here https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Majic510. Expansions and new games are v welcome, with the caveat that most of my game time is either two-player, or with five people, so it can be a lil tricky to thread. Super interested in more solo play roll&writes if you know of something neat there. I'm building a physical RPG book collection, and lean almost exclusively on the indie side, almost anything ExaltedFuneral sells is gonna tick a box for me. Been looking for a copy of TROIKA or MORK BORG for a while js js js

Also handmade stuff is awesome, weird curios, big box of chocolates, whatever. Avoid marvel, funkopop, etc poo poo

I dunno if it'll help but I tweet a lot at @SandyPugGames if you're a particularly investigative santa

General Location
Washington DC, US

Solomon Vow
I'm more here to give gifts than receive them tbh i wouldn't dare grinch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Gift purchased and on its way!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Charles Get-Out posted:

Thank you so much! This is way more than I was expecting and the worldbuilding is amazing!

You're very welcome! There's another thing on the way but I'm not sure when it'll arrive, hopefully soon!

Edit: I picked that rock up in an abandoned copper mine in Arizona if that helps at all in identifying it! I just liked how smooth and heavy it was.

Nemesis Of Moles fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Nov 30, 2021

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

The second gift I sent out still hasn't shipped. I hit up the seller and hopefully they'll sort it out.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

The second half of your gift is still yet to ship, I sent the seller an email a week or two ago and they just replied to say, essentially, they'll get to it when they get to it. Sorry friend!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

You're very welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Santa dropped off some goodies!

The handmade dice have such a pleasent weight and texture to them, and I can't wait to crack open the books. Thank you so much Santa!!!