Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Tis the season to be jolly, and to also remorselessly crush your family and friends in the trad game of your choice.

Gift Preferences:

If you have any questions about this stuff feel free to ask Leperflesh to ask me, but honestly whoever you are secret santee I'm just thrilled to get something so don't stress too much! Here's some ideas off the top of my head.

Boardgames: Generally I like games with low-to-minimal luck and interesting strategic or tactical considerations. Will happily play incredibly abstract/dry poo poo and will happily play solo poo poo. To help, here's some stuff that I have and have enjoyed lately: Modern Art, Mottainai, Under Falling Skies, Nemo's War, Pax Pamir, Root, Santorini, Azul Summer Pavilion, Race for the Galaxy, Tzolk'in, Dominion (various). Please no trick taking games, party games, Dominion expansions, or other versions of Azul - I have more than enough of 'em.

RPGs: I plan to try running some Dungeon Crawl Classics soon, and would love a physical copy of the DCC core rulebook and/or any adventures or DCC related bits and pieces that you think I might like! Please no PDFs, I'm very bad at actually using any of the mountain of PDFs I have - having a physical copy greatly increases my chances or actually getting it to a table.

Miniatures: Please no minis or mini-related stuff.

Books: Cool non-fiction books about tabletop stuff very welcome.

Booze: Any mead that isn't Daringa, Maxwell's or Thistle Meadery. Prefer traditional flavours to wild and crazy stuff, and generally dry (as dry as fermented honey gets anyway) to overwhelming sweetness.

General Location: Australia

My Solemn Vow: May the gods old and new witness my vow, that I have never grinched before and don't intend to start now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

A gift has arrived (thanks Santa for alerting Leperflesh it had been delivered - AusPost were meant to leave a card and did not!)
Thankfully, now myself and my very real and good cat friend can enjoy our secret santa mystery!

What's in the box?

It's the DCC core rulebook, hell yeah :black101:

Looking forward to diving into it and getting a game rolling, thanks Santa!

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Gentle Check, please read:
If you haven't sent a gift yet, don't feel too bad: there's still time! But you are getting right down to the wire. The following SANTAS I don't have any info noted to indicate that you've sent anything yet. But I often have errors. If you're on this list erroneously, please let me know!

Main Round
Mode 7

Gift has been dispatched today, with express shipping to make sure there's no hassles getting it to my santee before Christmas!

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Infinitum posted:

Sounta knocked it out of the park :swoon:

I am a massive massive hidden movement fan, and this one was on my To Buy list for Christmas.
ooooh I'm very excited about getting this to the table

Hidden movement shelf looking jam packed :allears:

And a card!

All Hail the Dark Lord Sounta

(I don't know if this is my First or Lighting Round Santa)

First round Santa!

Sorry for my abysmal penmanship, I touch computers for a living and so the ancient art of handwriting is forever lost to me. ;)

Hope you have a blast with it, Merry Christmas!