Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Alas I probably can't participate this year due to bad timing on job-related stuff. Hopefully there's a bonus round later I might be able to catch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Are we still doing lightning rounds?

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Gift Preferences
I enjoy both sci-fi and fantasy genre books, delicious snacks, and interesting things. Steam games also appreciated, though I prefer there be a physical component of the gift since I like opening presents. :v

Also while TTRPG stuff is appreciated, I'll likely never use it, be it boardgames or rulebooks. No local games or gamers for me, alas.

Solemn Vow
Never Shall I Ever Grinch.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Rhjamiz posted:

Gift Preferences
I enjoy both sci-fi and fantasy genre books, delicious snacks, and interesting things. Steam games also appreciated, though I prefer there be a physical component of the gift since I like opening presents. :v

Also while TTRPG stuff is appreciated, I'll likely never use it, be it boardgames or rulebooks. No local games or gamers for me, alas.

Solemn Vow
Never Shall I Ever Grinch.

I will also sign up for Round 4.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

GIFT DEPLOYED

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

L4 is Away

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

A delivery arrived yesterday and went right into my freezer since I had errands to run. The Comfort and Joy Holiday Box.

But I'm pre-heating my oven as we speak. Thanks, Santa!

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Please explain how you shipped frozen pretzels to someone, I am amazed

They arrived unfrozen, actually, with a note that said "Either eat these right now or freeze immediately" so I threw the box into my freezer. :v

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

GreenBuckanneer posted:

It's a bonemas miracle! :black101:

Thanks Bone Lord, Lord of Bones!

I totally missed this post. That was me. :v:

Hope you like them! I have no drat clue what's what in AoS.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Received first half of LR4 gifts, just waiting to get the last bit before posting it!

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

DigitalRaven posted:

Yet more cheer has arrived!

It is brilliant!

I've played Lost Cities before and really enjoyed it, so I'm really happy to have a copy so I can share it with more people!

It's also a tiny bit disturbing because I don't know how my Santa is aware of my ongoing fascination/obsession with the Carcosa mythos — or, indeed, whether it was my Santa who wrote the note, or if Santurr'gha was the name of the amazon driver...

Glad you like it! Lucky guess on my part. Talk of lost cities immediately brings to mind Carcosa.

The Zaku was also mine but shipped separately! Glad they both arrived safely!

Edit; and Santurr’gha is of course a very hamfisted Eternal Darkness reference re; the red ancient, Chaturr’gha

Rhjamiz fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Dec 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Oops, I almost forgot to post this entirely. My bad!

Got the second half of this package late, and then forgot. :v:

Got lost in the new-job shuffle. Looking forward to reading these!