Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
poo poo, I've been waffling on doing this since I'm paranoid about getting a bad gift for someone but uh may as well.

Gift Preference:
I have a lot of board games, wouldn't mind another (preferably a coop game to play with my partner) but I also like board game organization solutions, ways to spruce up games I own, things to make playing games easier, that kind of thing.

Or just cool/unusual stuff that isn't just display tchotchkes, since with all these dang board games I barely have enough space as is :P

Username 'nicholasb' on bgg to see my collection.

General Location:
Ontario, Canada

Solomn Vow:
I was grinched in elementary school during a secret Santa once and it made me feel like poo poo so I would not want anyone to feel the same, won't be doing that.

Morpheus fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Nov 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Sending mine tomorrow. Intensely paranoid about getting the right thing(s) so uhhhh here's hoping.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Gift has been shipped, possibly a week until its arrival!

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Got my present today, a whole bunch of weird Asian treats that I can't wait to dig into (crab chips, milk coconut/Taro sweets, a bag of candies shaped like dicks, etc), a collection of souvenirs from Florida, which now make me regret not putting something from my town for my giftee, and a copy of Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, which I lol forward to playing with my gf. Thanks Santa!

Edit: oh! Almost forgot the skull-and-crossbones cloth that I quite like

Morpheus fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Dec 7, 2021

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

InternetJunky posted:

I'm not sure if I missed it, but I still don't know who my awesome Santa was. :(

Ah shoot that was me. Meant to mention it at some point but got distracted. I'm glad you enjoyed the stuff! I know nothing about model paints so I'm hoping those are good quality.