Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Hell yeah, I love TG Secret Santa!

Preferences: I love cool miniatures, so I'm always down for those. I play Frostgrave and Gaslands with my son, so anything that would fit into either of those would be very welcome, especially terrain. Also, any just cool minis; I love painting miniatures that are unique or super detailed, or big, or just plain fun. I like Osprey's skirmish games and I will definitely play some of them other than Frostgrave one day. (I currently have Broken Legion, Chosen Men, and Frostgrave.) Additional skirmish games in that vein would be good to get as well. Paints and hobby supplies are always fun gifts to receive. No anime, dongs, or anime dongs, please.

Solemn vow: Never grinched, never will.

Cotton Candidasis fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Nov 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Still waiting on part of the gift to arrive for me to ship out with the rest. If it takes much longer, I have a contingency plan. No grinching.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Cheer package away! Should be delivered tomorrow to my santee.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Today is the 22nd, the deadline!
We're nearly across the finish line.

Main Round
According to my spreadsheet, every Santee has received something, except Cotton Candidasis, whose gift status was "shipped" some time ago.

True, so far. But the day isn't over yet! I'll believe in a Christmas delivery miracle.

I'll also echo the thanks to you for running this every year, it's an annual source of joy.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Cotton Candidasis posted:

True, so far. But the day isn't over yet! I'll believe in a Christmas delivery miracle.

I'll also echo the thanks to you for running this every year, it's an annual source of joy.

Less confident in delivery miracles now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Cheer has arrived!

Luckily, my postal inspector (pictured sleepily below) had to poop near the back door this afternoon, because that's where the gift was delivered.

Thank you Santa! This is amazing! I'm very excited put this village together, as it's my first experience with lazercut terrain and it looks incredible!