Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

College Slice
It's been a few years, but I'm back and willing to renew my vow!

This year, since I have more than enough boardgames and RPGs already, my ideal gift would be some nerd game accessories. Nice bowls for components, a dice tower, a rolling tray, fancy sharp-edged dice, upgraded components, anything that makes the play experience a bit more luxurious. With that said, I wouldn't be mad if I ended up with another game (probably a boardgame, since I don't get to much RPGing any more). BGG collection here, and I think it's currently up to date.

Melbourne, Australia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

That split the night

College Slice
Gift ordered!

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

That split the night

College Slice

Comstar posted:

Why yes, it's spent over a week traveling back and forth across the ONE CITY and is now going BACK to where ti was yesterday.,

Reports of a monolith rampaging through Melbourne appear to be true!

(standard reference Huge dragon for scale)

A team of adventurers have ventured inside its strange architecture, and unearthed treasure and danger from across the Tasman Sea.

A blessed tower of good rolling (currently flattened) and a dangerous mimic capable of devouring two decks of cards in one bite (not to be used for.

Thanks Comstar!

UrbanLabyrinth fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Dec 4, 2021

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

That split the night

College Slice

UrbanLabyrinth posted:

It's been a few years, but I'm back and willing to renew my vow!

This year, since I have more than enough boardgames and RPGs already, my ideal gift would be some nerd game accessories. Nice bowls for components, a dice tower, a rolling tray, fancy sharp-edged dice, upgraded components, anything that makes the play experience a bit more luxurious. With that said, I wouldn't be mad if I ended up with another game (probably a boardgame, since I don't get to much RPGing any more). BGG collection here, and I think it's currently up to date.

Melbourne, Australia

Sign me up for the next Lightning Round!

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

That split the night

College Slice
LR3 gifting plan is now afoot.

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

That split the night

College Slice
Arrived home from work to find an.unexpected box!

And inside,

some boardgame component bowls (which fold flat) that I'd already been eyeing off in a store, and a cool dice case with matching tray!

Thanks LR TGSS!

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

That split the night

College Slice
That's the dice case - it has that foam, and a few layers of firmer foam without holes that can be cut to fit other dice (I think)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

That split the night

College Slice

Comstar posted:

Something just got delivered but I had to leave it to get a COVID test.

Came back after 2 hours and I open it and find this:

Just what is needed in these times: A Plague Doctor, his bandit buddies and a camping site to isolate myself for a day while waiting for results. Will be perfect for The Silver Bayonet and Rangers of Shadow Deep. Also works for clutter for Oathmark and Bolt Action. Thank you Santa!

Glad it hit the mark - I had Rangers in mind when I was picking things, but happy to hear it'll have some wider utility too!