Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Aw yeah, time for another secret santa.

Preferences: I play Warhammer (Admech) along with Blood bowl and Necromunda. I'm down for most cool miniatures though. I also play a whole lotta magic, and always looking at neat accoutrement for it. more Hobby supplies are always useful. I really don't need any dice or additional board games. My closet is already full of board games that I can't get people to play with COVID going on.

Solemn vow: I ain't a grinch and I'm not about to start now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Gift is on the way and should be to my giftee between Dec 6-8!

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Welp, part one shows as delayed and not shipped. At least the other part is arriving on time. I think.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Well one part of my gift has been delivered to the Santee. Not sure where the other part currently is.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Absolutely fantastic game this one! We will be doing our weekly meetups and someone will always ask to bring this out again ever week or 2. Plays quick, has good depth and doesn't drag on at all.

Also, I got my other gift in the mail! My lady sent me a pic this morning, I work 15 hour days 6 days a week currently so I crash most nights, thank you so drat much! Imgur isn't playing nice with me currently but it's the board game Dinosaur Island
Looks like a drat good game! I shared boardgames geek description of it with my friends and everyones excited. Hoping this weekend to get it to the table
"In Dinosaur Island, players will have to collect DNA, research the DNA sequences of extinct dinosaur species, and then combine the ancient DNA in the correct sequence to bring these prehistoric creatures back to life. Dino cooking! All players will compete to build the most thrilling park each season, and then work to attract (and keep alive!) the most visitors each season that the park opens.

Do you go big and create a pack of Velociraptors? They'll definitely excite potential visitors, but you'd better make a large enough enclosure for them. And maybe hire some (read: a lot of) security. Or they WILL break out and start eating your visitors, and we all know how that ends. You could play it safe and grow a bunch of herbivores, but then you aren't going to have the most exciting park in the world (sad face). So maybe buy a roller coaster or two to attract visitors to your park the good old-fashioned way?"

Thank you again Gentle Goons!!!

I've changed my order for my 1st lightning round Goon, as got tired of being jerked around by the company I ordered from, so hoping to see some post in the next day or 3 of Holiday cheer

Part 2 of your gift will show up...eventually? I'm trying to track it down at the moment. At least one portion made it to you!

edit: New update, part 2 is supposed to be delivered on the 15th.

Gaghskull fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Dec 9, 2021

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Leperflesh posted:

When you upload a pic to Imgur, the URL in the address bar is the URL of that page, not of the pic. You gotta click the pic to get its url, thusly:

also not sure if this is part 2 of your main round, or a quick delivery of your LR5 present!

It's part 2 of the main round.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Received the gifts from my santee and will update this post with photos as soon as I have the chance this evening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Finally sharing the images. The package before I even opened them had me curious. And something about a tree giving goondolences for giving gifts.

And then holy crap! New brushes, a cool playmat, some sicarans, and a very soft blanket! Thanks Santa!