Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Alright, sure.

Gift preferences: I have a ton of games, so it doesn't have to be a game; paints (including common colors, I'm basically out of everything), a new set of files/other tools for miniatures, or cool, unusual dice (not Q-Workshop, please) are very welcome. If you really want to send a game, you can check the "don't buy this" section of my wishlist, then go "lol nope" and pick something else instead -- I'm also participating in BGG Secret Santa so please don't pick anything not a 5 to prevent duplicates.

GTNM is my FLGS and can probably help via e-mail. Otherwise, Amazon Germany ships here no problem, and so do many other German stores.

General location: Austria.

Solemn vow: I swear-by my life and my love of it-that I will never grinch another man, nor ask another man to grinch me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

TOO LATE, I've already shipped to my Santee.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

InternetJunky posted:

I feel dumb for asking this, but we're supposed to ID ourselves in the package we send out right?

Wouldn't be very secret if you did!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Leperflesh, would you be willing to share links to previous TG Secret Santa threads? I found 2020 but nothing earlier, probably because Im dum.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

WereGoat posted:

Not Leperflesh, but I've got some old ones bookmarked.

:mods:

More seriously, thank you!

e: so many cats :3:

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Nov 24, 2021

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Thank you!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Tracking says someone at my Santee's place got the goods delivered. :ohdear:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Drone posted:

Santa visited me today! And Amazon wedged the package in a spot where I'd have never seen it if I didn't just happen to be moving some bins on the terrace... :doh:

I've had The Crew on my wishlist for awhile, and I've not heard of Micro Macro Crime City but it looks neat as heck. Thanks Santa, these are absolutely gonna get some play this weekend (and over New Year's, where my husband and I are going over to some friends for a marathon board game weekend)!

Gonna go on a limb and assume this was you :D

Yup! Hope you enjoy them :D

Didn't know Amazon counted bins as "a person in the house"

e: oh yeah, check the MMCC website for some free bonus cases!

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Nov 25, 2021

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I'm glad you liked it. As soon as I read the crazy dice, I thought of those then ran out and bought it from my LGS.

Do you have the name of those dice? They're awesome.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Santa came through with exactly what I need right now, as basically all my Citadel colors have become unusable.

Thanks Santa! I'll put them to good use.

e: :getin: thingiverse

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 6, 2021

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

You could try to kintsugi that mug if you have all the pieces.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

DigitalRaven posted:

It's also a tiny bit disturbing because I don't know how my Santa is aware of my ongoing fascination/obsession with the Carcosa mythos — or, indeed, whether it was my Santa who wrote the note, or if Santurr'gha was the name of the amazon driver...

While I'm not your Santa, I'm also a nerd because I immediately had "Song of my soul, my voice is dead / die though, unsung, as tears unshed / shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa" in my head despite not reading that in years and years.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Bucnasti posted:

Thanks for doing all this work LF

Seconded with extreme prejudice. Thanks again, too, to my Santa.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Cotton Candidasis posted:

Less confident in delivery miracles now.

There's still tomorrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Make gaming more exiting!