Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Back again.............FOR MORE?!

Preferences: I'm heavily into Keyforge but really don't need more decks at this point, any creative solution for storing a lot of cards would be appreciated as I just moved and need something to store my collection in. I'm also very into boardgames and use my CSI List to track stuff I'm missing or wanting. Anything fun or handmade or local snack would be great too!

Vow: I ain't no Benedict Cumberbatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Gift ordered but has a long lead time. Should be good in time for the deadline, I'll send an email if that changes due to... Everything.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
A package came in and so many have been coming in lately I was halfway done opening it before I realized I didn't order this haha. It's a Keyforge storage box! It's got 4 nice wooden deck boxes and token storage. It was shot at with Lasers! :hellyeah:

Thanks thegodofchuck!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

Round 3 is (more than) full, so I guess :frogsiren:LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 4???:frogsiren:
We last had an actual round 4 in 2015, so that's pretty cool if there's still so much interest

I haven't done a lightning round in a long time, if ever, so what the hell. Sign me up. Do I send another email or am I good with this post?

Chekans 3 16 posted:

Back again.............FOR MORE?!

Preferences: I'm heavily into Keyforge but really don't need more decks at this point, any creative solution for storing a lot of cards would be appreciated as I just moved and need something to store my collection in. I'm also very into boardgames and use my CSI List to track stuff I'm missing or wanting. Anything fun or handmade or local snack would be great too!

Vow: I ain't no Benedict Cumberbatch

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Got an update on my main round gift and it should be in my Santee's hands between the 16th and 18th.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
LR4 gift away! Should be there Monday.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Main round gift is finally marked as shipped with a delivery date of the 18th, I'll keep an eye on it and send something faster if it gets waylaid before the due date.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I came down stairs and found a package! It wasn't for me! The FedEx guy rang the doorbell and asked for it back! A few minutes later the UPS guy rang the doorbell and I found a package! It was for me!

It's Azul and an expansion for it! I'm really excited to play this in real life since I've only ever done TTS for it. Thanks Santa!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

rydiafan posted:

This is weird, because it was supposed to be delivered by FedEx.

Shipping weirdness aside, glad you like it.

Huh, maybe he came back with the right package then. When I was out trying to flag the guy down I saw a UPS truck parked and looking confused. This new complex we live in has constant wrong deliveries lol.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Shipping still looks on time but I sent a small additional gift to make sure something gets there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Hedningen posted:

Was the 2nd package socks? I did get socks, but no indication they were Santa related.

They are super-comfy and, if they are from Santa, thank you!

Yup! There was supposed to be a gift receipt/message with them. Glad they turned out well, I was paralyzed with sock choice lol.