Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
I wasn't able to participate last year because I was short on cash, but this year I'm back!

Gift Preferences: Give me the weirdest, rarest, nichest tabletop stuff you can find. I don't care if it's second-hand, electronic, or what, just... interesting, odd stuff. No miniatures please because I hate painting them, but I'll happily receive e.g. a strange wargaming rulebook for something that no-one else plays.

If you can't think of anything -- and I don't blame you, I am nigh-impossible to buy for -- I have several wishlists available on request and would be perfectly pleased with something from them.

Vow: I'm a mod now, I will set a standard of responsibility for the rest of you to follow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Gift ordered!

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Yeah, I spent rather more than $35 and still feel like I didn't gift much. =/

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
What's this? Cheer received?!

It's two extremely 2000s RPGs and one rather more modern one, which I can't wait to dig into, and a letter with an honest to God wax seal! Complete with arcane sigil!

These are great. Thank you DigitalRaven!

(The 2000s RPGs are Cycle of Existence, which seems like kind of a gothy heartbreaker, and Alpha and Omega, which doesn't have an elevator pitch anywhere I could see on a rapid skim through but looks like a crunchy tactical game set in some sort of quasi-divine post-apocalypse? I haven't looked at either of them in depth yet though.)