Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

santasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasanta:yayclod:

Gift Preferences
I like all kinds of things, from miniatures, to board games, to RPGs (that I never get to play but at least get to read), to game adjacent things like gear, merch, and gundams and other hobby kit stuff. I prefer physical things, but digital is fine too if that's what works for my santa. This is my BGG collection/wishlist, this is my DTRPG wishlist and all the RPGs I own should be on my Goodreads, and this is my roughly up to date miniatures collection not including big rear end boxes of Bones 2/3/4/5. Surprises, local delights, home made demonstrations of your skills/passions, food and alcohol, et al, are all fine with me, I mean there's lots of things that I don't even know I want yet :buddy:

Solemn Vow
Grinch?! Where?! :tfrxmas:

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Nov 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Benedict posted:

you should be able to make a list of what you have on good reads and share it, if you want.

I already have a Good Reads, so I'll do that then, thanks!

e: Not as easy as it sounded, half of them don't exist on goodreads and most of the rest are difficult to find

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Nov 14, 2021

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

NTRabbit posted:

santasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasanta:yayclod:

Gift Preferences
I like all kinds of things, from miniatures, to board games, to RPGs (that I never get to play but at least get to read), to game adjacent things like gear, merch, and gundams and other hobby kit stuff. I prefer physical things, but digital is fine too if that's what works for my santa. This is my BGG collection/wishlist, this is my DTRPG wishlist and all the RPGs I own should be on my Goodreads, and this is my roughly up to date miniatures collection not including big rear end boxes of Bones 2/3/4/5. Surprises, local delights, home made demonstrations of your skills/passions, food and alcohol, et al, are all fine with me, I mean there's lots of things that I don't even know I want yet :buddy:

Solemn Vow
Grinch?! Where?! :tfrxmas:

Consider me a :science: LIGHTNING PARTICIPANT :science:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Lightning cheer has been deployed

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Thanks Santagoon, botes are the best :hist101:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Main round gift has been deployed

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

A package was slid behind the pot plant at my front door

I'm not familiar with this one, but looking at the back of the box has me excited to play, thanks Santagoon! :buddy:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Comstar posted:

Something got delivered, and it was for me and I wasn't expecting it.

it's a big box and it rattles.

There's a hand written card!

And a personal message from the commander of the KGL!

And an entire Perry Miniature BATTALION OF INFANTRY TO COMMAND!

I have the Waterloo Boxed set, but I didn't have a unit I could use as the KGL. Now I do! Not sure how I can equip them, with the Baker Rifles that the 2nd Light Battalion King’s German Legion had, but I will need to try.

And the ENTIRE buildings and courtyard to fight one of the most iconic battle locations of all time! . Terrain that has it's own Wiki page.

I was just expecting a hill or a tree or something, but this is way above what I expected! Thank you NT RABBIT! Nothing is broken.

No worries! Couldn't find a box of mans dressed like line infantry and armed with the Baker, but figured it's close enough The letter is from the Field Marshal commanding the entire Allied Army, not just the KGL commander :ssh: I was a bit worried because just as I was about to send it the historicals thread started dumping on Waterloo :ohdearsass:

quote:

This page goes into great detail of the battle and fighting that happened- if you've seen Sharp's Waterloo, when the Prince of Orange ordered a Battalion to reinforce and retake the building, and twice let them get cut to pieces by French Heavy Cavalry...this was that building complex.

Useful for any 28mm battle, historical, fantasy, World Wars or 40k. The roofs and stories come off so I can do interior battles. I can use it for Oathmark, Rangers of Shadowdeep, The Silver Bayonet, Napoleonic and Bolt Action.

(One question- who is the manufacturer of the building? I quite like it).

They're from the historical section of Printable Scenery, who are from Weta Works in their day job, via my own 3D printer. There's a bunch of really cool stuff there, including more provincial French and farm buildings that work for fantasy and historical.

quote:

On a personal message, last night one of the blood vessels in my eye blew out and I had to go to emergency for it for 4 hours. The good news is it's only a small one so I can still see out of it. This present arriving made me feel happier than I did when I woke up. It will be a big project to paint it but I look forward to doing so - it's big and easy to paint even with a bad eye. Thank you, Goonsir.

:ohdearsass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

UrbanLabyrinth posted:

Arrived home from work to find an.unexpected box!

And inside,

some boardgame component bowls (which fold flat) that I'd already been eyeing off in a store, and a cool dice case with matching tray!

Thanks LR TGSS!

I chose well then :v:

A box from Milsims arrived on my door today, the same time my box from Milsims to UrbanLabyrinth was delivered per tracker notification, and I momentarily paniced thinking they had accidentally mailed it to the billing address.

Fortunately it was weird coincidence, and instead I got two whole armies of awesome 15mm WW2 mans to paint and play with, thanks Santa!