Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Aww yiss it's santa time

Gift Preferences
I'm a huge fan of tabletop RPGs, but my shelves sag under my collection's prodigious weight! This does not mean that I do not thrill at the thought of new RPGs, but I may be running out of new stuff in the likely price range. If any well-heeled santoi want to get me hard copies of the Fria Ligan Alien, Mutant: Year Zero, or Coriolis RPGs that would be lovely. Similarly, Mophidius's Fallout, Dune, or Conan would be neat. I understand that most of these are above the default price range of the gift exchange, though.

I'm working on a huge backlog of miniatures! I love Games Workshop's Base and Contrast lines of paint, as well as Turbo Dork's line of colorshift paints, but I'm always up for new brands to ruin. Decent brushes or organizational supplies are also very welcome, and I've still looking around for a good magnifier or other visual aid if you have one you particularly like.

I foolishly love expanding my miniature backlog! Any neat miniatures for Games Workshop's Warcry are welcome, as are Orlock miniatures for Necromunda. I also play Malifaux, so the "Cutting Edge Technology" box, the Freikorps "Strongarm Suit"/ "Arik Schöttemer" mini, the "Karmic Debt" box, the "Ancestral Icons Box, the "One Born Every Minute" box or the Asami core box would all be great.

I'm also a huge sucker for metal dice, cool playing cards, or unique tarot decks.

General Location
PA, USA

My Solemn Vow
I shall not Grinch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Rid posted:

Solemn Vow: 2020 has been awful, and I don't make to make it worse for somebody by grinching them. So I swear to get them their gift in a timely fashion!

does anyone want to tell them what year it is

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Gift Sent! Should get to my santee around December 15th!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Kwyndig posted:

A package has arrived from IPR? But I didn't order anything this month...

Upon opening it, I find a copy of Ryuutama!

Thanks Santa, Ryuutama is one of my favoriter games and the hardcover is pretty.

That marks my Secret Santa/Santee obligations fulfilled. I'll stick around in case someone needs degrinching but it doesn't sound like it so far.

Yay! I love buying people books, and the hard copy of Ryuutama is a joy, so I'm really happy it landed well.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Mail on a Sunday? What could that be?

Why, it's gifts! With a lovely card! I wonder what DressCodeBlue got me?

An awesome lil' guy to paint and some Christmas themed paints! (Holly Red and Gingerbread!) And some rocking tiny dice!

But there's more...

The Fallout RPG! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get my players into the wasteland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

DressCodeBlue posted:

I'm glad everything got to you in one piece! For reference, this was the wrapping paper I wanted to use for a fellow cephalopod appreciator (and because it's what your username evokes for me):

Everyone here liked the shark paper, but that's so cool! Thanks for showing it to us here!