Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Aww yeah, it’s TGSS time!

Preferences
Huge fan of miniatures, especially weird ones. Looking to expand my painting options, as well - kinda stuck with GW/Army Painter/Vallejo for most of the time, and I’m too lazy to figure out what else is good. Games-wise, I do a ton of Blood Bowl and always appreciate sideline minis and such. I also cannot say no to greenstuff and sculpting supplies, because I accidentally started getting vaguely professional at that and burn through a bunch of it.

Weird dice are always super-cool.

Outside of the tradgames stuff, I am trans and lesbian as hell, so cool nail polish stuff, pride things, or adorable socks are always welcome.

The Oathening
I solemnly swear that I shall not grinch, lest my blocking dice always be skulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Whoo, gift planned and other stuff getting prepped. Here’s hoping I can ship before December starts.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Gift ordered, and secret idiotic puns readied.

Also some handmade stuff in the pipeline, which I hope goes over well.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Cheer is in the mail!

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

thegodofchuck posted:

I got another present!

The note enclosed tells me this for a dumb joke, but apparently I am the dumb one, since I am not getting the punch line yet.

As my reward for reassembling the first man of tree from Santa #2, I get a treeman that will not cause serious injury when thrown at a person.

But these block dice on the other hand are remarkably heavy, so you may want to have the Dodge skill.

And what lurks in this secret chamber?

A handcrafted Frank 'N' Stein Star Player!

Thanks, Santa #1! That's Frankly impressive! I appreciate that you put your own work into the gift!

You’re welcome! I hope it’s okay that I sculpted it.

As for the joke: gotta wait for your other Santa for it to make sense!

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Okay, I can finally explain the joke:

Treemen came, bearing Burning Wheel Gold, Frank N. Stein, and myrrh.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Came home to a mysterious package. Inside was a delightful little box:

It had more secrets, though!

Thank you, Santa! This is an incredibly cool dice container, and will hold my Blood Bowl dice excellently!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Was the 2nd package socks? I did get socks, but no indication they were Santa related.

They are super-comfy and, if they are from Santa, thank you!