Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
Hello gang. I have had an absolute nightmare of a year or two, but it's come back around in a big way in this last quarter. Here's hoping for a brighter 2022.

Gift Preferences: Right now I'm looking at either WFRP4e (anything, I have none of it! I like the starter set and the corebook and GM screen, but anything is good) or Free League's Alien RPG (I have the corebook and the starter set but would LOVE supplements, GM screen, etc.). If neither of those are options, I also like minis - AoS, Reaper Bones, those D&D and Pathfinder ones that are in every FLGS, just anything that's fun to paint.

Location: South of Walmart Hell and North of University Hell, Arkansas

Vow: I swear on the Sacred Siegfried Oath that I shall not Grinch. And as you all the, the penalty for breaking the Sacred Siegfried Oath is dess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Just placed my order - should arrive well before the 22nd!

ETA: I'd also like to join a lightning round, vat ze hell.

TK_Nyarlathotep posted:

Hello gang. I have had an absolute nightmare of a year or two, but it's come back around in a big way in this last quarter. Here's hoping for a brighter 2022.

Gift Preferences: Right now I'm looking at either WFRP4e (anything, I have none of it! I like the starter set and the corebook and GM screen, but anything is good) or Free League's Alien RPG (I have the corebook and the starter set but would LOVE supplements, GM screen, etc.). If neither of those are options, I also like minis - AoS, Reaper Bones, those D&D and Pathfinder ones that are in every FLGS, just anything that's fun to paint.

Location: South of Walmart Hell and North of University Hell, Arkansas

Vow: I swear on the Sacred Siegfried Oath that I shall not Grinch. And as you all the, the penalty for breaking the Sacred Siegfried Oath is dess.

Since my list is somewhat specific, you may ask The Bossman to coordinate regarding things I'm already getting. :hmmyes:

sasha_d3ath fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Dec 1, 2021

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

e: oops

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Finally got my email sent, sorry for holding up the line!

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Lightning Round fulfilled. Someone in the thread is looking at a Green Krismus.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Firstly, first Secret Santa FINALLY shipped - should arrive Friday the 10th by the end of day from UPS and Miniature Market. Keep your eyes peeled, person who is still waiting.

Second Secret Santa is still pending the 14th, but I'll message the seller today and see if I can get a better/more accurate time.

Finally, my first Secret Santa deployed this business, and I love it:

THANK YOU LEPERFLESH SANTO!!! For those who cannot parse my terrible photography skills, that is the Alien Game Mother screen and a pack of dice, plus the WFRP 4th Edition GM screen. HELL YEAHS!!!! I'm super stoked for this. I wanna nudge the seller for Secret Santa Lightning Round before I commit to another one, but if they give me a good answer I'll repost deets and send the email. Thanks again, and happy etc.!

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Leperflesh posted:

Hey, you're welcome! Just to be clear, that's the full WHFRP 4th ed. starter set, at least it looks like it and that's what I ordered :)

Bonus Round 4 just hit 8 participants but I'll hold it up for a bit if you wanna join, that way you don't have to hope for a 5th round?

Yeah I mistyped, I meant to say the WFRP 4th Edition STARTER SET, but I wrote GM screen because I was lookin at the alien one again. D'oh!

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Aggro posted:

My holiday cheer arrived earlier this week but I finally had a chance to sit down and unbox!

I’ve played a lot of Splendor on Steam, so I’m stoked to have a physical copy that I can bring as a palate cleanser on game night. I dig a game that seems simple, but can get surprisingly cut throat.

Thanks Santa Goon!

Hey, glad you like it! I looked for some good dexterity-y games but I couldn't find anything that wasn't stinking Pre-Order or out of stock, they're big this year! I'm also in awe at the size of that lad, the copies they have at my walmart are like the size of a hardcover book.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

My lightning round is severely stressing me out, it STILL hasn't shipped (I am never touching Etsy for time sensitive materials again for as long as I live), so if I don't get a shipping notification by tomorrow, my Santee is gonna get a gift certificate for Miniature Market as an apology. I'll still let the package ship and not demand a refund or anything, think of it as a bonus for your bonus, but I'm not holding my breath it'll arrive on time. This is seriously Grinching my holiday. :\

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Aggro posted:

It is an unnecessarily large box for sure! The whole game fits easily in a box the size of like, Skull.

YOU ARE HUGE

THAT MEANS YOU HAVE

uh

Pretty self-contained guts in a very wide space.

Huh.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Just sent an angry email to my Lightning Round 2 shop asking for updates on shipping. Reminder to not use Etsy for time-sensitive gifts. :|

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Etsy Man says shipping should happen this week. I'm giving it until the 21st before I blow my cover and send the person a gift card for waiting so long :v

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

SECRET SANTA DELIVERED and your message wasn't complete on the stupid form, but you guessed right, I love skeletons and zombies and the Big Boy can be assembled into a Dracula Prince On A Bonerdagon, which is great because I now genuinely have enough skeletons and zombies and miscellaneous Draculas to put together a pretty slick Gravelords army.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Since Etsy grinched me via late shipping, I deployed a $25 (it wouldn't let me do $35, so sorry! :stonk:) Miniatures Market gift certificate to my santee and will now reveal myself to them in shame: @Bucnasti, I hope you get something awesome with your gift certificate and enjoy your Etsy order whenever it comes. I've included my email in the gift certificate, so if you want proof your Etsy gift is coming, email it and I'll send you the screenshot.

Thanks for a wonderful year gang. I'm struggling with the proper placement of my terrorgeist's ribs, a classic symptom of GW Miniature Design/Merriness Disorder, but he's gonna look so badass once it's built. Thanks again!

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Regarding my outstanding LR2 (grrrrr), Bucnasti, the shipping thing was printed and sent either yesterday or today and has a shipping number. I can send it to you if you like, but it should be there by the 29th-31st.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

The absolute clownhuman on my Etsy order canceled and refunded my order. Enormous apologies to Bucnasti, I hope you at least got something cool with your gift card. I'll pay something up or forward if it's necessary to make good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Leperflesh posted:

name & shame that etsy clown, in my opinion.

Right. I recommend avoiding RedSharkMinis if you want anything 3D printed to arrive in a timely manner.