Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Preferences:
I recently lost all my old D&D stuff from when I was a kid (all the manuals, dice, miniatures, all my mini painting supplies, the works). I'd honestly be fine with anything nerdy, but D&D or mini painting stuff would be super swell.

Solemn Vow:
I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when I get my present

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I feel dumb for asking this, but we're supposed to ID ourselves in the package we send out right?

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Package has been sent.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Tracking for my package shows it was delivered on Dec 2. Getting worried it was stolen or my Santee is trapped in a well somewhere.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

thegodofchuck posted:

with a gift message for Sam! and that's not my name! or my username!

It's me, I'm Sam.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

According to tracking my santee received their gift a week ago. I didn't see anything posted here though - I hope a porch pirate didn't make off with their gift!

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Oooh, look what came in the mail for me today:

Gift included:
1. Absolutely awesome leather dice bag
2. 3 mini painting brushes
3. A really nice set of D&D dice
4. 3 mini paints
5. A fantastic blue dragon miniature
6. A large and invaluable gemstone (not pictured, it's already in my safety deposit box at the bank)

This is exactly what I needed to get me back into mini painting, plus no home is complete without a set of dice. You are awesome Santa and this couldn't have been a better gift!

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I'm not sure if I missed it, but I still don't know who my awesome Santa was. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Morpheus posted:

Ah shoot that was me. Meant to mention it at some point but got distracted. I'm glad you enjoyed the stuff! I know nothing about model paints so I'm hoping those are good quality.

Yes, they're perfect. Thanks again!