Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

TG Secret Santa is always a really good time :3: so I'm in again as well!

Gift Preferences:
RPG's are my main jam. I really prefer my Secret Santa stuff to be in tangible, dead-tree form, so please no PDF's (POD versions from DriveThru are good though, especially if the games aren't normally available or easily gettable otherwise). Here's a list of what I already own in physical form (see comments too). I've got a bunch more stuff that isn't on that list in PDF form, but none of the PDF stuff would be unwelcome as a physical version! New core books or supplements for systems that I already own are good, though I will say that I probably don't need any more FFG Star Wars... TG-adjacent books are also great. Worldbuilding, system-agnostic campaign settings, industry history, all of that kind of stuff.

My board game collection is pretty small and is therefore overdue for expansion, and can be found here with similar comments as my RPG collection. Co-op games (from 1-4 players) would be very welcome, as my group is very much not into competitive play. Any theming is good, but fantasy and sci-fi are easier to sell to the people I would play with than, idk, super specific European economic games. Casual and quick "warm-up" games are great too. I also have an unsated thirst for wargames which might be reflected in my BGG list, but literally nobody in my life will play these with me, so... maybe don't go the wargame route.

Beyond that, random stuff is neat and cool too. In terms of ~geek culture~ stuff, I'm a massive Star Trek geek, a huge history buff, a novice bedroom guitar player, an occasional very bad chess player, and a hobbyist beer brewer. Food and/or drinks are also welcome as an added bonus -- last year my secret santa was obviously from Scotland judging by the delicious can of IRN BRU that they included in my gift, and it was appreciated! I've never really gone for handmade stuff before, but I'm open for it this year, why not?

General Location:
Germany

My Solemn Vow:
I've never grinched anyone before, and it would be loving dumb to start doing it now. I will also very happily post in the thread when I get my gift to show off the neat swag that people send.

Drone fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Nov 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Santa visited me today! And Amazon wedged the package in a spot where I'd have never seen it if I didn't just happen to be moving some bins on the terrace... :doh:

I've had The Crew on my wishlist for awhile, and I've not heard of Micro Macro Crime City but it looks neat as heck. Thanks Santa, these are absolutely gonna get some play this weekend (and over New Year's, where my husband and I are going over to some friends for a marathon board game weekend)!

gschmidl posted:

Tracking says someone at my Santee's place got the goods delivered. :ohdear:

Gonna go on a limb and assume this was you :D

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Gifts for my santee have been purchased, but apparently Amazon doesn't like to deliver to the country/address that I was given... so I'm just going to have to stuff sent to me and I'll re-post it I guess? :sigh:

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Cheer has now been deployed :toot:

DHL wasn't able to give me a delivery estimate for my out-of-the-country santee due to covid, but I hope it arrives no later than next week? Either way I'll be watching the tracking like a hawk.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

My santee's gift is either sitting at the border waiting to be processed since yesterday morning, or tracking ceased once the package entered their country :ohdear:

:f5:

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

DHL says my santee's package was delivered yesterday :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

I can take credit for Codenames Duet and Odin's Ravens! The other one must have been a conveniently timed lightning round gift from another goon.