Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Back at it!
Gift Preferences
flames of war Early War Europeans, anything that glows in the dark, paints or miniatures supplies.
Also any 15mm terrain or microarmor, I eat that up. Or digest sized RPGs!

Oh God I hope I don't regret this but old-school Slaanesh and anything that would find a home in a 2e/3e Emperor's Children force.

And I love French tanks in any form, scale, or era. Even when the Germans welded crazy guns to them.

Vague Location: Northeast US

Solemn Vow: No room for grinches on this ship. I've never grinched and never will.

Email sent!

moths fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I ended up adding to the main round gifts I'm sending out - eveything will be in tomorrow's priority mail and ought to arrive by the 22nd deadline!

Sorry for cutting it close, Santee, but I expect that you'll find it worthwhile.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Just went to get something out of my car and found my favorite kind of adult product:

Oh poo poo!

It's the reimagined Noise Marine that I've literally drooled over - but could never justify buying! A perfect gift!

The note reads:
Merry Goonmas! I hope the Noise Marine is able to find a goo

If he will, Santa. I am sure he will.

Thanks!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Ah, I always assumed it was a choking hazard thing. Really looking forward to painting this wild!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Oh very much! Goo and Slaanesh go hand in uh... hand.

My Santee's cheer is boxed up, labeled, and waiting for pickup at my job's mail room! Tracking info is at to the SSanta address, so LF can forward it to the appropriate Santee if anything goes sideways.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

That took some coordination: Tree Wisemen!

Glad you enjoyed!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I just got home to an unexpected package, and it contained a ruined French-style villa! (Some assembly required:)

There's no note - did you bonus gift me, Arrrthritis or have I acquired some other mysterious patron?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Well thanks again, you've been a great Santa! The delay ended up brightening a weird day.

These buildings are surprisingly modular, I'll post an assembled pic once I settle on a configuration.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Agreed with everyone! This has been fun from the start and I appreciate LF's herculean task of wrangling goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Finally got these buildings assembled and I wanted Arrrthritis to know they didn't get me just a bunch of random MDF:

These are perfect, thanks!