Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Gift Preferences
I am into Gunpla, Vampire the Masquerade and Destiny 2 pretty hard at the moment. I dunno if any of that is super useful!
I love getting weird poo poo from other countries. I understand that shipping is kind of hosed this year though.

Solemn Vow
TGSS is a sacred and important thing. I still hold grudges against people that grinched over a decade ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Five by five, cheer has been deployed Kapow

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

WereGoat posted:

What's this? A mysterious delivery?

Awesome!

These battletech minis are perfect for lancer, and I've not done a model kit in pure ages! I love it! Thanks to my Secret Santa!

Yeah!!! I saw the battletech stuff and was like 'this will be great for Lancer' because it worked well when I played on tabletop in the before times and- Well model kits are always fun :D

Enjoy.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

A box has arrived! The box contained a many thing and a brilliant short pamphlet about what the things are!

Holy poo poo! My desire for 'weird poo poo from other countries' has been extremely well serviced by this delivery! There's a fridge magnet that is now on the fridge, post cards, old games (including THE POWER GAME which has the classiest photo on the back) a 'learn to speak Dutch' game, a jigsaw, beermats, some licorice candy which - hooboy that's salty - and the letter S made of dark chocolate.

Alas, I don't think the mug survived the journey, but the face part of it did and I will keep that. Maybe put it in some kind of resin, to memorialize it.

Anyway, thank you mysterious stranger for this weird box of stuff!