Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
I'm down to clown and share the trad game good cheer

Preferences COVID got me big into solo games, especially ones where I get to push little models around on a tabletop, also recently got into solo board games of the adventure-y variety. More interested in fantasy & sci-fi settings than modern or post apoc. I really like games that can be run both solo & in a group (usually 4) without much of a difference in gameplay. If it's got a nice physical book that's also a plus.
I'm also interested in "grounded" or "mundane" fantasy ruins or forest terrain and minis to spruce up my games. Metal minis are cool with me, though probably have enough North Star plastics to last a lifetime.
Not the biggest fan of the GW aesthetic typically.

I have:
Pretty much everything I'm interested in related to Rangers of Shadowdeep & Frostgrave
Five Parsecs from Home & Five Leagues from the Borderlands
Iron Helm, Desolate, etc.
Thousand Year Old Vampire
Ironsworn & Delve
Cartographers & Heroes
OG Dwarf King's Hold, but none of the expansions
Spire's End
More than enough dice!

LocationCentral Texas, USA

I give my solemn vow that I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and post in the thread when I get my gift with all the details!

Nancy fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Mailed out this morning, should be there by Thursday!

I'd also like to get in on bonus round #2 if possible, same info as before!

quote:

Preferences COVID got me big into solo games, especially ones where I get to push little models around on a tabletop, also recently got into solo board games of the adventure-y variety. More interested in fantasy & sci-fi settings than modern or post apoc. I really like games that can be run both solo & in a group (usually 4) without much of a difference in gameplay. If it's got a nice physical book that's also a plus.
I'm also interested in "grounded" or "mundane" fantasy ruins or forest terrain and minis to spruce up my games. Metal minis are cool with me, though probably have enough North Star plastics to last a lifetime.
Not the biggest fan of the GW aesthetic typically.

I have:
Pretty much everything I'm interested in related to Rangers of Shadowdeep & Frostgrave
Five Parsecs from Home & Five Leagues from the Borderlands
Iron Helm, Desolate, etc.
Thousand Year Old Vampire
Ironsworn & Delve
Cartographers & Heroes
OG Dwarf King's Hold, but none of the expansions
Spire's End
More than enough dice!

Location Central Texas, USA

I give my solemn vow that I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and post in the thread when I get my gift with all the details!

Nancy fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Nov 29, 2021

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Picked up a strange package today & inside was:

A report on the swamp dragon expedition (thank you, I was worried, but please keep searching)
A rubbing of a strange inscription wishing merry tidings to someone named "XMAS"
Two things from Sandy Pug Games: a queer trash punk wizard zine (awesome) & Disposable Heroes, a gig worker card RPG (can't wait to goad my group into playing)
Sketches of a swamp purveyor & local curio the sleeping king
A coin, stickers, and a curious rock!

Thank you so much! This is way more than I was expecting and the worldbuilding is amazing!

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

The Bloop posted:

post the rock

As requested:

Seems sedimentary, with little impressions. Also the third rock I've received as a gift in the past week, which is weird but cool.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Last part of my lightning round santee's gift came in today, so shipping out later today or tomorrow morning!

Worryingly, I shipped main round santee's gift on 11/29 and it has been sitting at "arriving late" and "in transit" since 12/3, so may have to figure out something else soon...

Nancy fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Dec 7, 2021

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Lightning round package shipped and should be there by Monday!

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

The second half of your gift is still yet to ship, I sent the seller an email a week or two ago and they just replied to say, essentially, they'll get to it when they get to it. Sorry friend!

No worries! Not your fault people drag their feet - I'm super happy with what you sent already so knowing there's something else is icing on the xmas cake

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Glad everything made it safely! The internet said mandos were a good addition for Rebels.

Printed the legally distinct sci-fi police just in case you weren't a fan of that Star Wars era honestly

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Glad you like everything! Managed to find JotL for half off so Tin Helm found it's way into the box too :toot:

Wolf fox thing is correct - she lays like that a lot when I'm working on minis, on her side, legs fully stretched, mouth open, one wild eye staring directly at me.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Received a mystery box in the mail and inside was a solo or coop adventure-type RPG game!

Played a bit and it feels very much like an adventure book but more open-ended, which is awesome.

I think this is the second part Nemesis Of Moles was talking about so thank you! I love these types of games!

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Picked up mail today and found an awesome pop-up dragon card inside a huge box from Ibn Tumart!

Underneath the card was Nemesis, which I haven't heard of before but checks all my boxes & looks fantastic!

The dripping alien fangs and claws reaching out of the blackness to gobble up the unsuspecting spaceman really gets me into the holiday spirit, thank you so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Infinitum posted:

Nah it's not out of print, as I'm looking at picking it up myself at the moment over Christmas - but it's definitely on the extra expensive end of things.

So that is an incredible gift you've just got

Seems like! The box is so packed it's a bit intimidating, but that just means I need to extensively playtest before taking it to my group :eng101: