Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Professional zombie impersonator.
I haven't done one of these in years and never in TG, so I'm pumped as heck.

Gift Preferences

I love tiny mans, dice, and mind flayers. I don't play Warhams but if you have any Nurgle bois or printed Nurgley things to send my way I'd be very happy. Please no on: board games, Reaper minis (got too many), WizKids minis (don't like them), paint that isn't Citadel technical/contrast/washes (oh god I have too much paint), and anything Spire/Heart that's in print (I have all the things). Oh, and my favorite color is purple.

General Location: Austin, TX

Solemn Vow: Ain't gonna grinch.

DressCodeBlue fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Nov 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Main gifts have been ordered! Though I may grab a few more little things from shops tomorrow.

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Thank you, thegodofchuck, for supplying me with the best dice???

Love these hollow metal octobois. :3:

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Santee #2's main gift arrived today and I'm super excited about how it turned out. I've been sitting on Santee #1's stuff waiting for some special wrapping paper but I'm afraid it won't get here in time, so I'm wrapping everything for both Santees to be shipped out Monday.

thegodofchuck posted:

You're welcome! You said you liked dice, purple, and mind flayers, so I think I was morally obligated.
:hai:

(Seriously, thank you! They're my default GMing dice now.)

My other Santa has blessed me this day with an extremely fine lad that I'll try my best to not ruin:

Along with a promise of more to come:

I heckin' love this mini and look forward to parts 2-3! Thank you, mystery goon!!!

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Sorry for cutting it close, but both main round gifts have been shipped with alleged arrival dates of this Saturday.

Of course, the special wrapping paper I got for Santee #1 arrived right after I finished boxing everything up. When they receive their box, I'll post it and they can pretend everything was wrapped with that.

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Doesn't look like either of my santees will be getting their packages today. Based on tracking, I'm guessing tomorrow for santee #1 if their local PO does Sunday deliveries and Monday for santee #2. :sigh:

In better news, a very nice part 2 from santa arrived yesterday!

A cute lil illithid dice bag that I will love and cherish forever. Thank you, santa!!!

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Benedict posted:

Well you needed something to protect your fancy new illithid dice...
I figured it was you. Thanks again, santa! Also, it's super extra perfect because they don't fit in my usual fancy GM dice holder. :3:

LaSquida posted:

Mail on a Sunday? What could that be?

Why, it's gifts! With a lovely card! I wonder what DressCodeBlue got me?

An awesome lil' guy to paint and some Christmas themed paints! (Holly Red and Gingerbread!) And some rocking tiny dice!

But there's more...

The Fallout RPG! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get my players into the wasteland.

I'm glad everything got to you in one piece! For reference, this was the wrapping paper I wanted to use for a fellow cephalopod appreciator (and because it's what your username evokes for me):

HootTheOwl posted:

Had I gotten this I would have been exceedingly happy for five minutes before realizing that I could never drink it.
Solution: Drink it and keep the bottle. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

I actually agonized over the paint choice for those dice, so I'm pumped you like that combo! I'm also glad that the Santa Shark paper was an adequate replacement for elegant squids.

In other news: An amazing final package from Benedict arrived yesterday! I asked for printed Nurgley things and he came through in a major way:

Three beefy frogs and a very good dog that are definitely moving to the top of my to-paint pile. The fine boi on the bottom right in particular is an amazing sculpt.

A spectacular set of nasty 3D bases. Seriously impressed by the heft of these! And the Lord of Blights you sent earlier will have a nice home.

A festive pair of ornaments!

This lad deserved a close-up.

And everything together! Seriously, thank you so much!!!