Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters character?
This poll is closed.
Yugi Muto / Yami Yugi 6 5.94%
Seto Kaiba 36 35.64%
Joey Wheeler 14 13.86%
Mai Valentine 8 7.92%
Bakura Ryou / Yami Bakura 3 2.97%
Maximillian Pegasus 19 18.81%
Marik Ishtar / Yami Marik 4 3.96%
Someone else 11 10.89%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Odd Wilson posted:

Why is Dark Witch a Light type and a Fairy instead of a Spellcaster?
Her actual name is Valkyrie in JP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

2950 atk is just too insulting…

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Name it with a random quote from the character everytime you post it.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The current meta is just a lot of cards getting mass summon and mass remove from the field all in one turn, so card that’s immune to getting kick out easily are trump card in its own right.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

girl dick energy posted:

They actually errata'd and nerfed Chaos Emperor Dragon
Only took five attempts. :classiclol:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

MonsterEnvy posted:

Would Relinquished or Restrict be considered useful in some modern decks?
They added a couple supports cards to turn it into the Eyes Restrict Archetype.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

It does prevent Flip Summon, so it's a nice way to 'eat' up unknown monster. :chef:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

NyoroEevee posted:

The deck in question being Witchcrafters, the Spellcaster archetype that's aesthetically Atelier protagonists lead by a Little Miss Smug~
I went to have a long read up on that, and they don’t have any modern upgrade (extra deck function) for their archtype. They aren’t really compatible with other archtype and have too many cards to run it owns thing.

That said, you can stuff the extra deck with Link monster for unintrusive support. XYZ is bad since all your monsters have varies levels.

I think it would be fun if you can managed to make it work in a spellcaster type Pendulum deck.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Nov 23, 2021

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

NyoroEevee posted:

I've tried a hybrid with Pend Magician but had no real success because only the big ones, like Madame Verre and Haine, really appreciate being Pendulum Summoned;
What I have in mind is using pendulum specifically for self-tribute effect engine and graveyard fuel (Schmietta’s second gimmick) for self-banish. Completely replace/remove the first effect gimmick of hand discard and keeping spell in hand. (remove Schmietta, Genni, Haine, Madame Verre, and cards like Unveiling). Only Scroll and Bystreet will power the discard effect if you want to keep it.

Potterie is specifically build for handless recovery too.

On another note, I wonder how well the archtype would do as an anti-trap gimmick by giving up Masterpiece and Patronus.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Man, I even spent hours reading and googling the archtype before replying too. :neet:

It pretty self-substaining on its own at this point. Maybe future support could perfect the archtype with banish cycling capability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pagasus died in the manga too, right when Bakura ripped his eye off.