Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters character?
This poll is closed.
Yugi Muto / Yami Yugi 6 5.94%
Seto Kaiba 36 35.64%
Joey Wheeler 14 13.86%
Mai Valentine 8 7.92%
Bakura Ryou / Yami Bakura 3 2.97%
Maximillian Pegasus 19 18.81%
Marik Ishtar / Yami Marik 4 3.96%
Someone else 11 10.89%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

BisbyWorl posted:

Seto Kaiba once sent a probe into deep space to search for intelligent life.

The probe held Duel Monster cards, so it could teach aliens how to duel.

Kaiba is the best rival character in basically anything.

This man has accomplished so much off of nothing but a love of children's card games and sheer spite and it rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Given how big of a deal Kaiba is, this is probably just like, normal. It's gotta be expected that at least once in your life you'll meet Seto Kaiba, then he'll beat you in a duel and call you a loser.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

That's pretty impressive, given that Yugi and Kaiba have some weird egyptian reincarnation stuff going on. Joey's literally just a high schooler.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I was always a fan of this card:

Don't think it was ever like, meta, but I had fun with my janky lifegain deck.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Kyrosiris posted:

I was a big playground bully with this thing and it always ruled. I had at least three different classmates scoop in a huff in response to one or more Upstart Goblins with Bad Reaction active. :allears:

Snatch Steal was the fun one for me. "Don't worry, in exchange for your Blue Eyes you get...*checks notes* -1000 LP a turn!"