Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

turkey asserole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The Turkey rear end

Escape From Noise

Okay, Reynolds! You win! JFC!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Nov 23, 2021

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Florida style turkey: Brine turkey in meth, build a cooking fire next to alligator nest, drink remaining brine and fight off any gators that get near turkey.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I like how you put Ketchup on and then almost recreate ketchup again.

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

I like how you put Ketchup on and then almost recreate ketchup again.

That's how they do it in New York City! Greatest city on oith!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ok, but hear me out

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Escape From Noise posted:

Okay, Reynolds! You win! JFC!

As someone who slathers mustard on his leftover turkey sandwiches, I am kind of down with this.

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

As someone who slathers mustard on his leftover turkey sandwiches, I am kind of down with this.

I actually really like Chicago dogs, and I absolutely get putting a ton of mustard on leftover turkey, but a whole turkey dressed as a hot dog is just too off for me. Just a mustard brine? Sure! Piling it with pickles, relish, sports peppers, etc.? I dunno...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fill am entire Turkey with ketchup and then throw out down the stairs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Totally normal.

Also, nothing could be worse than this

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
A turkolette. You just fill the turkey with scrambled eggs.

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Also, nothing could be worse than this

Shhhhhhhh! Reynolds might hear you! And take it as a challenge!

biosterous

turkey + bidet

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

The Quaranturkey. You put a mask over the turkey's butthole and the thermometer looks like a vaccine syringe. Then you smugly set it in front of your family and barricade yourself in your room for fourteen days as it inevitably sparks a rehash of an old argument

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

The Quaranturkey. You put a mask over the turkey's butthole and the thermometer looks like a vaccine syringe. Then you smugly set it in front of your family and barricade yourself in your room for fourteen days as it inevitably sparks a rehash of an old argument

lmao

google THIS

Farecoal posted:

Turkey is, imo, not a great meat, or least it's hard to cook well. I think your breakfast turkey idea would actually be pretty neat

I agree on Turkey not being very great.

I think if this thread teaches us anything it's that people are sick af of turkey

google THIS

"Let's try to make turkey taste like something we actually want to eat" is the desperate cry for help I'm reading between the lines (of horrible ingredients)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

I think if this thread teaches us anything it's that people are sick af of turkey

god intended the turkey to give us a club sandwich. there's no other logical use 4 it

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

biosterous posted:

turkey + bidet

Am I making a bidet out of a turkey? Or putting the turkey into a bidet?

Also should I defrost it first?

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

god intended the turkey to give us a club sandwich. there's no other logical use 4 it

At least the best for sure! How are your feelings on frilly tooth picks? For em? Then you're in the club!

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

At least the best for sure! How are your feelings on frilly tooth picks? For em? Then you're in the club!

if there's bacon I'm a wakin' :yum:

Escape From Noise

I actually don't really like bacon very much TBH

Areola Grande

I actually don't really like bacon very much TBH

for what it's worth happy Thanksgiving in case no one else has said so this year my far flung countryman

:patriot:

Escape From Noise

Thanks! I got that ordeal over on Sunday! Hope you and our other postin' pals had a good one!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Instead of stuffing you shove like 1-2 qps of weed in the turkey so as it baked all day the house is getting nicely hot boxed.

You'll still probably have some THC content in the crispy remains too.

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

Instead of stuffing you shove like 1-2 qps of weed in the turkey so as it baked all day the house is getting nicely hot boxed.

You'll still probably have some THC content in the crispy remains too.

This is the thread for bad turkey ideas.

google THIS

The Disgusting Hidden Valley Ranch Commercial turkey

The turkey is stuffed entirely with ranch dressing and also marinated in it for days and also it's not really a turkey, it's a blob of expired congealed ranch dressing shaped like a turkey, now dig in and gobble gobble gobble up literal gallons of that suggestive high calorie white stuff that always sets your gag reflex on high alert for some reason, you either love it or you REALLY love it

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

The Disgusting Hidden Valley Ranch Commercial turkey

The turkey is stuffed entirely with ranch dressing and also marinated in it for days and also it's not really a turkey, it's a blob of expired congealed ranch dressing shaped like a turkey, now dig in and gobble gobble gobble up literal gallons of that suggestive high calorie white stuff that always sets your gag reflex on high alert for some reason, you either love it or you REALLY love it

Hidden Valley has a recipe.

I don't like ranch dressing so that seems really gross to me, but that's a personal taste thing.

Food Network however went whole fuckin' hog.

Areola Grande

u can always count on Trishia Yearwood to gently caress up Thanksgiving. hell, that's probably a country song right there

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

They did it, the maniacs

And yet they still had to warn people against sucking down ranch flavored salmonella

google THIS

For the hunnert time Bobby-Jim, you stay away from that injector! Now you mind what Miss Yearwood said or I'll cut ya down to two side cups o' ranch at the dinner table I swear to my goodness!

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

For the hunnert time Bobby-Jim, you stay away from that injector! Now you mind what Miss Yearwood said or I'll cut ya down to two side cups o' ranch at the dinner table I swear to my goodness!

Escape From Noise

In case you need some leftovers ideas.

peanut

Yes yes yes yes

Finger Prince

One of life's great contradictions is how ranch dressing can be so reviled, but cool ranch Doritos are top tier junk food. I think the solution here is cool ranch Doritos crusted turkey and stuffing.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

One of life's great contradictions is how ranch dressing can be so reviled, but cool ranch Doritos are top tier junk food. I think the solution here is cool ranch Doritos crusted turkey and stuffing.

I actually really dislike ranch flavored anything. But, as always, Reynolds has you covered.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm still very upset by all of this

google THIS

Lots of people do turkeys for Christmas so there's still time to get in on the action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Lots of people do turkeys for Christmas so there's still time to get in on the action

Exactly!