Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
Cant believe the medic charged him like a loving idiot anyway. Either shoot or run don't try to do some Jackie Chan poo poo and disarm the kid.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Will be not guilty like other famous not guilty people such as OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, and countless other unnamed definitely not guilty people.

Courts suck lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JDVance1/status/1458469989426601988?s=20
https://twitter.com/JDVance1/status/1458471055446659072?s=20

JD Vance is using this for his rebrand.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lol "this kid's community" he traveled to another state to take part

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Coming from the guy that left his family to rot because he felt superior to them lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

when you break out the dog vuvuzela

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
White people acting like every one of their prosecuted own is like the Central Park Five lmao

sausage king of Chicago
Jun 13, 2001
anyone remember that video of rittenhouse taking part in jumping a teenage girl. poor kid another case of offensive self defense

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Lol he nearly started a civil war to "protect" a strip mall

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

https://twitter.com/StacyStClair/status/1458480174727630859

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

What the gently caress lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao this judge should, well, he shouldn't be a judge at least

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lmao the cops just let the shooting happen and he's crying that he didn't get a blanket and hot chocolate

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
how does one infringe on your right to remain silent when you have taken the stand in your own defense

like, it's a cross, you assert your right to remain silent and that;s all you can do??? oh no, the guy asking me questions is making me look bad!!!!

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
like I suppose if the cross examiner was litearally like, IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION THEN THE JURY KNOWS THAT IT M$EANS YES i suppose that would be such an infringement

is that what happened

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Judge: ok. Everyone take 5 I've gotta coach this lil nazi crybaby how to testify

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/StacyStClair/status/1458490431143043072?s=20

P: did you do the murder;s

D: 'i remain silent'

P: i am undone i cannot ask anymore questions about this occasion oh no

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

wow u may not like the result but please respect the process

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Pleading the fifth is exactly that, but instead of having him say it (because it looks bad) they're going to coach him instead

Hahahahaha

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Don’t worry the judge isn’t putting his hand on the scale further towards Rittenhouse (because he has already pressed it flat to the floor)

Prosecutor: Your honor, the defendant is on tape at a CVS saying he wished he had an AR-15 to shoot protestors then purchased an AR-15 illegally, traveled to another state, and shot three people at a protest

Judge: Sorry you can’t enter that into evidence I don’t see how that’s related

:laffo:

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
but him having to say it is the POINT of taking the stand so thats part of the thing where you TAKE THE STAND UNDER OATH to do the thing wher eyou need to answer quetisons oh god my brain

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Judge: Sorry you can’t enter that into evidence I don’t see how that’s related

justice is blind (to events)

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

This fail country has become so corrupt and bloated and worthless they can't even do stage trials anymore

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I couldn’t imagine that in any other trial

We have witnesses saying the defendant planned on murdering his wife and then his wife was murdered

Judge: Sorry, I don’t see how this could be connected

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
did he rule that it was unconnected or overly prejudicial because that woul d be even funnier

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

sausage king of Chicago posted:

anyone remember that video of rittenhouse taking part in jumping a teenage girl. poor kid another case of offensive self defense

He was defending the honor of his cute sister iirc

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
OJ sat, so that Kyle could walk, so Hawley could run

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

rabble rabble posted:

did he rule that it was unconnected or overly prejudicial because that woul d be even funnier

He said that and the evidence of his connections to the Proud Boys couldn’t be admitted because this would prove a motive that existed for four months and he believed what happened is just happenstance :lol:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Just picking up my rifle which has been moved out of a gun safe, loaded, and had a round chambered without my knowledge, and which I did not bother even checking, so that I can go peacefully defend the Arby's

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hope kyle gets icecream :)

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Rittenhouse is gonna get rich of selling merchandise about killing protestors and his upcoming right wing/Fox News grift tour. Zimmerman’s mistake was killing a black kid before Trump let angry white people be the racists they’ve always dreamed about

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao white supremacists get literal keystone prosecutors always

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

George Washington and his troops crossing the Delaware only they're on hoverboards and headed to defend party city

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Dr. VooDoo posted:

He said that and the evidence of his connections to the Proud Boys couldn’t be admitted because this would prove a motive that existed for four months and he believed what happened is just happenstance :lol:

I would also like to talk about and plan crimes and then have the hard evidence about those statements and actions ruled inadmissable after I commit the crimes I talked about and planned

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Listen you can’t say I planned on doing this I just bought an AR-15 illegally for the purpose traveling to another state for the sole purpose of being a vilgantte against protestors to defend property I neither own nor have a stake in. Who knew this could possibly have happened?

Judge: That seems reasonable

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

sausage king of Chicago posted:

If only there were multiple confirmed incidents of him talking about wanting to commit violence on people, it sure would be nice to show them in court, also it would be great if there were victims but the judge ruled that there weren't any, so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
judge "you can't call the people he shot victims that is prejudicial. But you can call them rioters or looters even though they haven't been convicted of that."