Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Also, Michigan was up 11 with 3.7 seconds to go as Diabate got fouled. It was the loudest the fans got all night because the game was being played in Vegas and the line was Michigan by 12.5.

Diabate canned both after missing his first five BADLY and the Michigan fans erupted at the backdoor cover.

Edit: https://streamable.com/c4c5c0

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Nov 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

facialimpediment posted:

Live from Vegas (the Arizona game):

https://twitter.com/BFQuinn/status/1461930339807334405

https://twitter.com/BFQuinn/status/1461931100062707712

The OT is delaying the Michigan-UNLV game, which is probably going to be a 1AM tipoff eastern time :negative:

lmao, DJ Prenup. That's wonderful.

I wish they would do basketball tournaments in Las Vegas when there wasn't a pandemic, I'd at least consider going, but instead they go to exotic places like the Bahamas Morocco and Indiana usually.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Kinda hard to win a game when the team you’re playing can’t miss and your team is like 18%

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tennessee picked a great day to play like dogshit!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
BTFU

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Thanks ESPN for the Hubert Davis cam

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
4 straight 90+ games for Purdue. They are very fun to watch.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Colgate giving Syracuse fits, once again folks the ACC is bad

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This is Painter's best team. Let's loving go

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Zach Edey is not real.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This Purdue team is full of studs

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Poque posted:

This Purdue team is full of studs

I love Tre, I love that he isn't pouting about coming off the bench, I love that he can more or less hit free throws now. If Newman gets going this team is a giant rolling ball of knives.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
Hahaha VT PG Storm Murphy just inbounded the ball to himself off the opposing center's back and immediately laid it in. Playground bullshit best bullshit.

E: https://mobile.twitter.com/ddeguzmanTV/status/1462550417104060418

Nur_Neerg fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Nov 21, 2021

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

St Bonaventure is a problem, it is known

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Michigan currently playing like hot, refried rear end. The Book is also out on how to defend them - there are near-zero shooters, so it's just double/triple Hunter/Diabate and that's basically that. Seeming deeper than losing two pros and two near-pros at this point.

Edit: A recap

https://twitter.com/ThiccStauskas/status/1462638239710425089

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Nov 22, 2021

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou shockingly beat SMU after allowing an 18-0 run at one point

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

UVA should just pack it in and come back next year

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Ohio state - seton hall has been great all game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Christ Rutgers loving sucks.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Canisius is beating the hell out of Fredonia State, which is only funny to me because I’ve seen Duck Soup way too many times and I’m imagining Groucho Marx as Fredonia’s coach.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

elentar posted:

Canisius is beating the hell out of Fredonia State, which is only funny to me because I’ve seen Duck Soup way too many times and I’m imagining Groucho Marx as Fredonia’s coach.

Of course you know this means war.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Illinois either really cannot succeed without Cockburn or they might actually be the 3rd or 4th best team in Illinois

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

wow, Mizzou is loving terrible

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

elentar posted:

wow, Mizzou is loving terrible

yeah cuonzo martin really needs to go

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Troy Queef posted:

Illinois either really cannot succeed without Cockburn or they might actually be the 3rd or 4th best team in Illinois

That was with Cockburn. If you take Kofi out they were 9-44 from the floor.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

elentar posted:

Duck Soup/Horsefeathers crossover

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

facialimpediment posted:

Michigan currently playing like hot, refried rear end. The Book is also out on how to defend them - there are near-zero shooters, so it's just double/triple Hunter/Diabate and that's basically that. Seeming deeper than losing two pros and two near-pros at this point.

Edit: A recap

https://twitter.com/ThiccStauskas/status/1462638239710425089

Once Houstan begins hitting shots and they quit playing BJJ, it'll be fine.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Not gonna lie, I love what they did with the lanes out in Maui.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:razorback2:Woo Pig:razorback:

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Wow. Brought Dick Vitale out for the Zags/UCLA game. Pretty cool.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

It's good to see Vitale back honestly, college basketball just isn't the same without him

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Really hope UCLA can pull this out but gently caress is it going to be tough guarding Timme and Holgrem with no Riley

edit: UCLA is ice cold as usual

Gorman Thomas fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Nov 24, 2021

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

this is my first time watching Chet Holmgren, and holy hell he is the gawkiest, lankiest man I've ever seen

but he takes the concept of the point forward to a different level, that's for sure

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Hogs are going to win this game with offensive rebounds

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Holmgren is the overall #1 pick isn't he

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn-UConn a one point game inside four to to go...

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Woof, wild end of regulation to UConn - Auburn. Time for bonus ball!

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Lmao that turnover

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Drink every time someone on the commentary team says "too strong"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Les go Bucky!