Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

please. I have never asked anyone for anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

elentar posted:

how on earth did this Hokies team lose to NC State in Blacksburg

Was our COVID pause game

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Duke doubling up an opponent from the free throw line as per usual but the refs can't bail them out if they're gonna hit less than 20% of their 3s

Nur_Neerg posted:

Was our COVID pause game

ah, makes sense

the whole team seemed snakebit this year till this, i've been waiting for them to go on a run and they left it awful late

not a team i'd want to be staring down as a 5/6 seed

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

Hahaha your 2022 ACC tournament champions

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
if the Hokies' just stole one of the last bids that would've went to Michigan, at least it led to the best alternate outcome

gently caress DUKE

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I can't believe this is happening :neckbeard:

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Congrats guys gonna go scream now

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

Are we off the bubble yet? :D

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I AM VOMITING

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Nur_Neerg posted:

Hahaha your 2022 ACC tournament champions

Hoos for Hokies, congrats y'all

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Do you loving understand what this means

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I am screaming extremely loudly

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Banchero lusts for death by posterization.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

gently caress Duke

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

just one more to complete the Coach K farewell trifecta, only need one out of 67 other teams to not gently caress up

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I am literally crying

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They're calling the fouls so one thinks eventually UCLA will have to play less physical defense but the trick is not being down too far by when that happens.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

elentar posted:

Hoos for Hokies, congrats y'all

<3

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I don't totally ever understand the time out after a made basket thing in college.

Rick posted:

They're calling the fouls so one thinks eventually UCLA will have to play less physical defense but the trick is not being down too far by when that happens.

They eventually did play less physical but Arizona has been bad the last couple minutes so the game is still up in the air.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Balllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Arizona would whoop any other team I saw play today. Not much they can’t do.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ungratek posted:

Arizona would whoop any other team I saw play today. Not much they can’t do.

I'm too biased for my agreement here to mean much, but, agreed.

When their shot doesn't fall they can get into some major trouble but I guess you can say that about anyone.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Joey Freshwater posted:

UK’s 3pt % is the only Ten-I-see

You guys didn’t deserve this joke and I’m ashamed for sharing it with you

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

This Cal State-Fullerton/Long Beach game is so, so sloppy.

Whoever the winner is is going to get creamed in the first round.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Horrendous final possession for Long Beach State. Thus Cal State Fullerton gets the honor of being absolutely whacked in the first round.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Folks, I don't think Texas A&M is going to win the SEC championship.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tennessee is winning but is definitely not playing well. So many missed open looks and we still can’t hit some drat FTs

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Nobody on Princeton wanted to take the potential game-tying shot. Yale almost psyched themselves into a turnover, but finally had enough sense to chuck the inbounds deep.

Yale wins the Ivy.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I ❤️ Vescovi

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I believe, lets do this Vols

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Richmond is pretty fun. I'd rather see them in the tournament than most of the bubble teams still hanging around.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I was wrong JJJ, I was wrong my man

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Richmond's ice cold at the worst moment

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Got a chance at a good finish here for RIchmond-Davidson. 2-point game with a minute left.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I was wrong JJJ, I was wrong my man

Seriously. Huge turnaround for that guy. This is awesome. First SEC champ since 1979

Oh my god with this Pushin’ P conversation

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
SEC CHAMPS BABY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

PLAYING FOR THE LAST SHOT IN THE A-10

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ah man Fulky crying got me choked up

Alexa play Rocky Top

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Richmond with a 1-point lead and at the line with 3 seconds left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
We did it!