Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Mx. posted:

i really dont wanna be the one to tell hedrigall that he's missing out on furrychat lowtax is dead

I’m here for it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Barudak posted:

I need Memepokerparty and Hedrigall to post a tasteful Lamia and extremely bara Anthropomorphic Feline making out on Lowtax's grave in here stat.

For a friend.

I’m already inking the sketch

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Any furries still left in the closet PM me or find me on discord w/e lets chat

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Why the gently caress would you be attracted to monster girls when just, actual, big scary monsters exist :swoon:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Morshu posted:

also am I the only one who is gunna post fursuit pics wtf??

inadvisable

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
just DM me your fursuit pics and twitter handles fam :h:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

aphid posted:

Holy poo poo some of you are disgusting ghouls.

He was a smart and funny guy who made a great website and forums back in the day when there was really nothing else like it at the time. His platform gave me years of laughs and I am grateful to him for that. I couldn't care less about his personal life but I'm sure he had his issues like everyone does. I'm too old to keep up with this website anymore but from what I've sparingly seen of him when I've thought "I wonder what this person is up to", he seemed like a great dad. Just like someone you haven't talked to or seen in ages but are still glad they're still around, his presence will be missed by at least myself.

Goodbye Lowtax

he beat women

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Shame Boy posted:

I was making a reference to an infamous furry rapist and I'm disappointed y'all didn't pick up on it but whatever

I remember hearing about that dude

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Ok Comboomer posted:

call it the Furry Holy Land

bring the saga full circle, it is time to repatriate the banished furries

proud to welcome them back :furcry:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Shame Boy posted:

We could go back to talking about fursuits instead, that was fun

how many do you own

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Barudak posted:

Did hedrigall post the art. Thats what I'm here for. My friend, I mean. Thats what they're here for.

Also me.

nah dm me

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

verix posted:

hi, former Furry Concentration Camp member here

I dunno what Lowtax was talking about when he mentioned corralling and banning everyone in the FCC, I've never gotten banned lol

we used the FCC as a personal furry forum on SA and he eventually just dissolved it, I think it was such a colossal failure of treating furries like Juden that he got rid of the subforum and just made up his own story about how he owned the furries

seeing furries talk about commissions in Lowtax's death thread is lol as gently caress and a fitting way to send off the guy all things considered, but I just had to add that his whole chest-puffing about how he totally owned the furries in the end was revisionist garbage

someone find the guy who kept making threads journaling what it was like in the Furry Concentration Camp, those threads were hilarious, all I remember is he had an Aqua Teen Hunger Force avatar of those pixelated aliens

I had that yiffy star av like 3 or 4 times in my posting career, kinda owns lol

Still getting PMs and discord friend requests from closeted furry goons wanting to chat, love y’all :h:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
What’s with all the 40 year old men logging in to defend a woman beater, kinda gross imo

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

BIG BABY JESUS posted:

hey another furry here to just say lmao

lmao :hfive:

Kaddish posted:

YOU BITCH.

ur gross

lmao

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

HonorableTB posted:

Two worlds is way more fine than i ever thought he would be in 2009. He has a good job and is able to maintain healthy relationships with people, even when intoxicated he doesn't say super weird or inappropriate stuff anymore. He's two worlds 2.0

I’m seein double here! Four worlds!

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

SchrodingersCat posted:

Yeah, my idea of a world in harmony is one where everyone can make fun of each other and laugh and take it lightly. It's too bad we've hosed it up to the point where that's impossible now.

I'm a misanthrope, I hate everyone. No one should take me seriously.

Misanthropomorphism enthusiast

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
What’s up night crew

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

You ever wish you were born a lion destined to stalk your rightful plains of Kilimanjaro?

Kilimanjaro a a mountain

r u ready to WALK posted:

living in the wild sucks!
constantly hungry, constantly afraid and having to kill or be killed by other living creatures when any minor injury is a death sentence

a society of talking lions with thumbs could probably be pretty cool but i bet those fuckers would still be hyperaggressive and kill their neighbors on a regular basis

Otoh I’ve eaten zebra and it’s p delicious

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Mx. posted:

this is the most on brand post from you i've ever seen

I’ve also had oryx, kudu and springbok

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Or maybe don’t

Having all these 40 somethings from the early 2000s coming back and complaining about how the forums are these days is like some weird old dude who lived in your house a long time before you moved in coming around one day uninvited and criticising how you’ve furnished it

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

the losers coming back to say how upset they are that you can't just throw around slurs in 2021 and expect it to be comedy gold are somehow one of the saddest things in this thread lol

They’re old yet they haven’t grown up since like 2002

Imagine being so developmentally stunted

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
“I can’t say I know much about these woman beating accusations, but the man spelt Friday with a ‘ph’ and that tickled my funny bone, so pouring one out for you Rich”

loving Xoomers

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Actual 40 year old dudes in this thread going “well i personally forgive him for bashing women or whatever lol idk, so none of you should speak anymore against him, goon night you prince among men”

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

loddite posted:

Hmm ok so heres where I stand with all this I guess.

So I never really something awfuled. My edgy teen years were on AOL and IRC and forums on fan websites for Ed Edd and Eddy. I'd come here periodically to view funny and interesting posts but that's about it. I don't get about 98% of the lore of this site because of that. Also gotta say, I've looked at some old articles from back in the day and I *really* don't get what people are talking about with all this comedy genius stuff. Maybe it's because in the future with the world actually on fire and the hell of capitalism becoming more invasive than ever, dry sardonic humor packs more of a punch now than it did then. Not saying things weren't just as bad back then, ofc, just that we've had more time to cut our teeth in an online world where its very easy to see what's wrong and very easy to know people who have been impacted by it.

Anyway my primary exposure to Lowtax and SA culture was gaming garbage. I ate that poo poo up. Him and Shmorky played off of each other in just the right way to be hilarious to me at the time (I still get the line "a whole city, full of crisses" popping into my head unbidden every time i read headlines about problems in specific cities.)

Then Shmorky being a pedo groomer came out and I was really sad to hear about it because I looked up to them as a queer NB person who came out of SA semi-popular.
*Then* the whole "Lowtax making a Schmorky suicide countdown stream with his child prominently featured" thing happened, along with the mass exodus/banning of a lot of LP-ers I liked after one of them mentioned it was messed up to involve your kid in that kind of thing and Lowtax flipped out on her. That's the point where I realized Lowtax was a probably a gross dude in general.
And then the whole wifebeating news broke and the dude got run out of his own website and I learned a lot more about the kind of guy he really was. Suffice to say I'm not gonna mourn him.

I do know that people are complicated and messy though, and even for someone like him, I don't think I would have wanted him to *die*, especially through suicide. Honestly people like him, serial abusers, what I want would be for them to grow and change and heal (while taking responsibility for their actions and being separated from any place of power or influence over people they can hurt). I doubt he had zero good in him worth preserving. I doubt he was irredeemable, even though the cost to redeem himself grew and grew as he continually chose not do to so. I view this suicide as a waste of life and potential more than anything. He could have done better. He should have done better.

I'm not going to pretend to understand the pain or anger or pettiness or whatever emotions he was feeling when he decided to do this. That's not for me or anyone else to know, as sad as that is to realize.

All we can really do, honestly, is to help the people he left behind. His friends, his family, his exes and victims, his children. And each other. Pick each other up so that we can come away from this better. We're all still here, and we all still have time left to preserve and grow the good in ourselves. So I guess that's where I stand with that.

Yes, Lowtax beat wife now he dead

What are all the other words for

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

loddite posted:

Is it weird that I'm thinking of posting regularly on SA now because I don't get enough people disrespecting me as a matter of course in my life?

Everyone I hang out with is too nice tbh. Sometimes I crave being told I'm boring. It's a nice change of pace. Makes me feel like I can trust you.

Your av is cool, kinda like a protogen but different

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

BeatSetRadio posted:

I might have missed a page or 10 but has Shmorky weighed in on all this death hullabaloo yet? Also, is GE Cafe dead too because they always looked close to death

GE Cafe sent me a PM as recently as like July

I hope they’re doing well

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

loddite posted:

Thanks! Issa snake with robot parts.

PM me your furry twitter handle

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

loddite posted:

PM me yours first.

Well gently caress I guess we’re at an impasse

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Lux Animus posted:

I'm kind of all-for the furries that are slinking out of their dens or warrens or caves or whatever to post, now that the coast is clear

Now? Check my posts from 5+ years ago :smug:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
If a mangosteen and a mango are the same thing are a mango and a man the same thing too

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

a dangerous request to make of a man

A Nazi fur follows me on FA so I’m gonna assume it’s you

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

HolHorsejob posted:

The furries furiously pounding out DMs

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I, Screamy

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

r u ready to WALK posted:

twitter rots your brain
as such i am deeply concerned about all these "PM me your furry twitter" posts

Then PM it to me

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

BIG BABY JESUS posted:

i met some of my closest friends, some that are furries and some that are trans and some that are queer, on this forum, and I met another furry in this, the funeral thread of dick kyanka. Rest in Peace lotax

:yeah:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

veni veni veni posted:

it's not novel anymore but furries are still some of the most embarrassing poo poo I have ever seen.

Turn on your monitor

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Malachite_Dragon posted:

There are much, much worse things in the world right now than furries. You can deal.

I would go as far as to say there are few things as good in the world as furries

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Creamy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Imagine finding furries embarrassing, when you yourself, are in fact,, a goon