Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
sending condolences to his three children. no child should have to lose a parent so early in life, especially during childhood. i hope all the best for them and their moms through this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

D1E posted:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS is kind of boring compared to Lowtax.

:lmao:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
I read a post a few pages back about getting back old accounts - anyone having issues like this, please reach out to the site admins via PM or email. we can try to see if they are recoverable or what might be preventing you from accessing them: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809308

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
goons. please. :negative:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lol i just want the thread to pull up away from this, not pull out. there is already too much cum everywhere!