Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Goldbelly missed a couple of deliveries and the poor lil guy starved to death. Nature is cruel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

Are they going to store Lowtax's ashes in a Goodbelly box or a Barefoot wine bottle?

They're gonna bury his rear end in a rented GT-R

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
The most charitable reading is that he honestly believed what he said about how he wasn't a domestic abuser and those crazy women were accused him for no reason. He clung pretty hard to that "never proven in court" thing and when that changed he couldn't handle it.

The less charitable reading is that he didn't want to live in a world where those crazy women and their pesky kids were going to be taking money out of his cookie n' pill budget.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

ballistics statistics posted:

"Do you beat your wife?"

It's not an essay question, it's yes or no. There is no charitable reading of that at all.

I was trying to make the point that even the most charitable reading is "maybe he was a deluded piece of poo poo and not a cognizant one".

Sorry if my post came across like I was trying to make out he wasn't a piece of poo poo. I don't post too good when it's early (or any other time).

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Miss Broccoli posted:

lol go gently caress yourself dude

Lol, write six insane paragraphs about it and get banned why doncha?

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Honky Dong Country posted:

The dude sucked, news at 11. But she's said some of the kids are old enough to be reading (and are, even though I'd say that's a bad idea.)

Yeah, all else aside I can't imagine how hosed up it must be to read - or even be aware of - a mock thread for my father's suicide. Little Kyankas, please log off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

I know everyone who's posted realize how crazy this is. But I heard the phrase "brainwashed by mother into hating me" a lot as a kid. Specifically from my father. Most of his abuse happened when he was drunk, but even while sober would constantly tell me that he was a victim and that my mom was the true villian and why things weren't great between us. It Couldn't have been the abuse levied against me, nah it was that lying skank of a mom. She was brainwashing me, you see! You fell for something even a dumbass kid could see through, you dumbfuck.

SHE'S TURNED THE WEANS AGAINST US