Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
i came here to post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
hey another furry here to just say lmao

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr

Paramemetic posted:

to all the furries I almost definitely gave poo poo to and took the piss out of back in The Day TM,

my bad y'all just do you and live your best lives imo

no worries dude lol

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
Also imagine missing the point of SA so much that you think it was that loving bullshit that made it special. Go to 4chan you dogshit dipshits.

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
i met some of my closest friends, some that are furries and some that are trans and some that are queer, on this forum, and I met another furry in this, the funeral thread of dick kyanka. Rest in Peace lotax

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr

veni veni veni posted:

Furries are still some of the most embarrassing poo poo I have ever seen.

so what dude

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
screamh please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
this lowtax funeral thread is great for meeting furries! wow!