Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I hope lowtax is haunting his mother's house right now. She could probably use the company when everyone blocks her number and facebook.

But he'll be stuck on the floor he died on because stairs robot ghosts are waiting for him to just try and escape the basement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Ganbare Gincun posted:

I'm guessing he used the pistol that he claimed he lost in his most recent move, which was an FN Five-seven. If so, I hope he used SS195LF ammo instead of SS197SR.

I remember seeing a post (facebook screenshot probably) in the schadenfreude thread from about a year ago about his gun being stolen.

Did he claim to lose one too?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Ganbare Gincun posted:

That being said, it's easier to buy a firearm then it is to buy cold medicine in the United States. He could have gotten another handgun (or a shotgun) very quickly and very easily.

So easy a literal child could do it.

[Insert kyle rittenhouse picture]

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Lor posted:

Wait why did pig balls get unstickied?

This is the pig balls website!

Not anymore it isn't.

I vote sheep nuts be the representative testicle of this forum.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So what's on the hard drive under screamy in the freezer?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Suta Fnake posted:

more accurately i'm solid snake with tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Waffle! posted:

All it needs is a pharmacy and a liquor store on the other side.

If Missouri is like Illinois, the pharmacy can sell liquor.