Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
I am glad he made these forums, condolences to his children, f

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

Futa Snake posted:

Eh, show some people that it's okay to remember Lowtax as a person worth remembering. We ain't all perfect, and you're kidding yourself if you think you're better than him.

Join in on the poo poo posting while it lasts.

I lost a good friend of mine, so I don't really give a single gently caress about what anyone has to say about me, my methods or what I do.

It seems like I probably knew him best in his final days, so least I can do for him is spread his truth. It's not like he can yell at me for it, with the being dead and all.

You are also actively campaigning against people giving money to his children, both here and on twitter

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001

Jombo posted:

How did you miss those drama whores from the start of gamergate then?

gross