Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

This thread is getting... rowdy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Smythe posted:

rowdy trout is from 2015 dumbass

Which means it's almost 7 years old. gently caress, where did the time go?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Not Futa Snake posted:

buy me platinum so i can? hit me up on twitter? rather not post things that might not just be cum lube or yogurt on my friends memorial

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Nice ban reason

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

It also keeps up with the SA theme of en entire thread ganging up on someone they don't like.

Just loving ignore Futa and be done with it instead of making GBS threads up the thread jfc

Hey, if she wants to keep giving Jeff money to actually pay his employees unlike a certain recently deceased wife beater, then I say by all means let her continue.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Sisal Two-Step posted:

weird vibes in this thread

the nerds getting horny at the mentally ill cum mouth lady and demanding she post nudes :airquote:ironically:airquote: was probably the saddest, most pathetic 2004-era poo poo in a thread where old posters are lamenting they can't use slurs anymore

anyway rip

Yup. My immediate thoughts on the pic were that I had seen more than enough, and man did the taxman not have any standards if that was worth blowing a marriage up over(you know, assuming the abuse hadn't already done that).

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

loddite posted:

Youre posting in a 257 page thread.

Excellent tldr. It sets the scene with 100% accuracy.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Joe Bogan posted:

The most shocking and depressing thing I've learned in this thread is the sheer number of goons who are so fresh food averse they think the goddamn fruit is called a mangosteen.

Truly hosed up

You typically refer to a fruit by the name of the tree. You don't go around talking about apple fruit.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Moola, it's yesterday's tomorrow now. Give Screamy his release.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Bury the fish, moola

:screamy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Dawn of the third day:
$1930 remaining in twitter sale fund