Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

henpod posted:

Look, he seemed to be a Bad Person, but all the dancing on his grave sucks. Imagine being in such a bad place that you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. He was abusive, manipulative and nasty, but he didn't deserve to die. Sure as gently caress his loved ones didn't deserve this sadness. Big ol' hot take. Stay safe fellow goons.

gently caress you.

I volunteered at a domestic violence shelter for 10 years and I've seen and heard poo poo about what abusers do that would melt your brain. Abusers ruin lives. The lives of his victims are already hosed up. I hope his kids don't end up hosed up but he's already had a negative effect on them.

I will never ever ever ever feel sadness or wring my hands or clutch pearls when a domestic abuser dies. Ever. And neither should anyone else.

gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

DamnitGannet posted:

Remember when lowtax put a woman on blast for the crime of having miscarriages? I was an idiot pre teen when I laughed at that poo poo, lowtax was a grown rear end man, what was his excuse??

The "poison womb" quote was elpintogrande

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

actionjackson posted:

yes, elpintogrande, the "your poisonous womb is making heaven too full"

It was "your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

DoomTrainPhD posted:

He’s certainly good at reducing head count.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Novo posted:

nope, if someone fucks up that mistake defines them forever and everyone is entitled to heap scorn on them and be as nasty as they like

realizing flawed people are not human and opening the floodgates to your ugliest impulses towards them is a cornerstone of mental health and self love

There isn't really any meaningful nuance to "he beat women and scammed money from others". Neither of those things is an "oopsie my bad sorry" worthy of defense.

Also lmao at :qq: people are flawed :qq: as if that isn't always a flimsy rear end excuse to never change yourself for the better.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Yawn

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Only a sixer? GJ mods. Hope that's a placeholder

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Nobody cares that you don't like the thread and want to force people to scroll past a billion word post jfc grow up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'm so mad and circle jerking right now

:mad:

:circlefap: