Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Thanks for the info op.

So, how did he do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Goondolences

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Two Worlds posted:

goondolences

A two worlds post :eyepop:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

FYI even him killing himself is a final act of abuse. Instead of just accepting his fate with child custody payments or whatever he mentally destroys his ex wives and children by performing one last act to gently caress with them so they think it's their fault that he did that to himself.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Foul Ole Ron posted:

RIP Lowtax

Your choices in life caused pain and hurt, but it is over now. I hope you find whatever peace is possible for you.

He can't read this

frh
Dec 6, 2014

CornHolio posted:

So I posted it in the other thread, but after donating to the fund and sharing it on Facebook (where I stated nothing bad believe it or not, and no lies) I got this from Lowtax's mom. Kinda wanna send her hello.jpg but then we'd be connected on messenger and I don't think I want that.

You should donate more. We all should.

I looked up her Facebook and lol

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Moola posted:

my goldfish died 6 months ago, so I put him in a tupaware and intended to then bury him or something

instead I stored him in the freezer and forgot about him. So now every time I open the freezer I see the dead frozen eyes of mr goldfish staring back at me and my ADHD prevents me from finally laying him to rest any time soon

what I'm saying is we should do the same thing to Lowtax

Take him back out again, maybe he'll come back to life. It always worked for me with hard drives.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

For all the people lamenting over their lost old user accounts, email Jeffrey. He's really helpful and I'm sure he'd help figure it out for you all.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

moolchaba posted:

Lowtax.

I'm sorry to hear about your death.

I remember that one time when the forums were down and everyone was on your Twitter feed and you had us all get on Twitch and raid random people. That was the first time I ever got on Twitch and I've been a big fan of that since. So thank you for putting me on to that and thank you for the good times, buddy!

Rest in peace.

he cant read that

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Now to truly makes these forums come full circle, some adventurous goon has to go to the wake and take pictures, get them developed, scan them, and then post them here

frh
Dec 6, 2014

X JAKK posted:

Aww, thanks. Ive lost quite a bit of weight, so i do feel like im aging in reverse a bit.

Please make another Awful Fantasy game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Jeffrey should bring back the yearly Jeff K e3 articles. That used to be my favorite time of year.