Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

. . . before turning the gun on himself
So does this mean Ebaums absorbs his spirit and gets whatever the prize was at the end of highlander?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

Spaceguns posted:

Condolences to his family and those negatively impacted by his death.

I'm glad the forums transfer got sorted out before this.

Most of his family was already being negative impacted by his life so what break that habit in death.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

In all seriousness he might have done some poo poo that was pretty reprehensible but he also set up this website. So I guess his life was just mistake after mistake, huh?

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

I'm real bad at photoshop but if someone could do loss but with lowtax dead at the end that would be great, thanks. Really help me in my time of grief or whatever.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyboSQ8gnng&t=422s

I realise I am linking to his Youtube which is probably haram here now, but its not like anyone can give him money any more anyway.

Yeh this goes some of the way towards explaining things I think.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I bought one of his t shirts and I guess the shock killed him

I still have the hoodie I bought over a decade ago from here with the grenade logo on the back of it.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

I don't know what the crazy lady is talking about but Its entertaining, I know that much.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

pentyne posted:

fresh account or fresh cum?

seriously guys is the cum fake or real no one seems able to answer.

How to get cum from corpse.

How keep cum fresh.

How get rotten cum taste out of mouth.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

Hey can we maybe understand that some people didn't follow the ins and outs of the happenings in the life of an internet forum owner and when they come here to say "RIP The guy who made a forum I spent a lot of time on, you seemed pretty cool" They maybe aren't saying "I SUPPORT SPOUSAL ABUSE AND LOWTAX WAS JESUS AND COULD DO NO WRONG AND LOL HIS WIVES DESERVED IT"?

Like, gently caress the guy, but I don't think everyone is aware of all the poo poo he did and maybe now he's dead it doesn't matter all that much any more anyway.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

Enver Zogha posted:

To be fair I don't see anyone doing that in this thread. I also don't agree that it "doesn't matter all that much any more," considering he did bad things (even his suicide was done with malicious intent) that have no reason to be ignored.

Instead they're ridiculing people who are like "rest in piece Richard, your forum has since been taken over by the pink-haired communists and it isn't funny anymore."

Ahh yeh fair enough gently caress them. I didn't see any of that in the last few pages, but I've seen a few people posting "Thanks for the site Richard" type posts being poo poo on for a few pages afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

Futa Fake posted:

Keep circle jerking and being mad on a thread though, it's also very very healthy.

Do you genuinely not see the irony here or....