Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just paid ten real life dollars to get unbanned from this dead forum so I could laugh at Richard with my old friends :)

I honestly can't believe this site is even still up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did we already talk about that time when he had an HQ in a strip mall and invited goons over and when one showed up he was passed out drunk on the sofa with pills on the coffee table? Cuz if not I'd like to talk about it

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mulaney Power Move posted:

you just said everything there is to say except lol

I know I just wanted to talk about it cuz it was so loving funny :lol:

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rip

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bewbies posted:

The weirdest thing to me was there were several people at the party who were basically his entourage. It was seriously like he was the heavyweight champ: he had the 2000s internet equivalents of hype men and ring girls and everything.

Yeah I remember when people in fedoras used to ambush him and his wife at the airport and applebees and poo poo