Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

rip

this website has had a staggeringly large effect on the trajectory of my life and for that i'll never forgive him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

This is the funniest Lowtax content in a decade+

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Just loving ignore Futa and be done with it instead of making GBS threads up the thread jfc

Kinda hard when they keep registering new accounts

e: also it's been extremely entertaining in a sad way compared to the occasional 2002 poster kramering in to announce they'll miss lowtax, that ole' sunofagun

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Sintaxx posted:

Just curious, does the wife plan to keep her dayjob, assuming she has one?. I mean the gofundme has reached its goal but now it seems we are in extra innings as the gofunding goal keeps getting updated with new target amounts. Are all of his kids benefitting from this or is it just the the 2 with the with the most recent ex-wife? Is there a separate one for the oldest daughter, hopefully they resist the urge to profit and keep a little dignity from this further. As I understand, the split was amicable from the oldest daughter's mother so no playing the victum card here.

nah the single mother of a young child is gonna retire on $65,000