Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

It sure is a blast from the past
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1TrC7SuN4s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

This 20-odd season tragicomedy version of the Truman Show set in the cradle of an HTTP-driven community has been cast, in its entirety, from the pool of typical 90s-naughts Midwestern white trash who, just like their brethren, have always had the morals and libido of a scavenging trash panda. A properly cultured Victorian lady, like Microwave's Mom for example, would have never allowed the unwashed charisma to overpower her to be cummed in and left with another litter of fatherless bastards after the male's already on the other side of the woods nursing his third refractory period that day. The climaxes of this story are numerous and equally tragic considering how vast the support and social network of each actor were to not to play their predestined role to the end.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I am saddened that the goon in OP,'s topic will never say yea when asked what about breakfast at Tiffany's.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Kilo147 posted:

Does anyone know where he will be buried? I feel it's my duty to visit once.

I think his mother will choose where to bury him,so hopefully we'll get a location down the grapevine if we ever want to pay a visit.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Goddamn I'm all cried out and out of beer, not sure where to go from here.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Dogwood Fleet posted:

We're not in the same boat, but we're in similar boats in the same ocean.

I'm on ur boat packaging ur calamari

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Helldesk posted:

Wait, what happened to Digg? Did that young upstart Reddit copy its moves and steal its thunder?!

It's entire userbase collectively migrated to Reddit in 07 or so to found their own subreddits of which they can become the mods, hth

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

at what point does someone ssy "this thread has turned into a haven for insane people to piss everyone off without trying to" and end this

You know what they say the line between genius and insanity is paper thin.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Hedrigall posted:

What’s up night crew

You ever wish you were born a lion destined to stalk your rightful plains of Kilimanjaro?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Lowtax sowing: It's fun enabling cyberbullying on the internet!

Lowtax reaping: Oh noes the goons cyberbullied me to death!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Here's a picture of goons killing lowtax as recently rendered by some spanish arts goon:

So you better recognize

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

President Kucinich posted:

A lot of Johnny No Cums giving their opinions about mangos in this thread

Johny Five Cums Lately

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Here at forims.somefalafel.com is one of the few remaining bastions where the members are aggressively committed to their guiding quintessential axiom, in this case "The internet makes you very stupid and hella dead".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

"It's not a deathcult!" I startle the clerk in the frozen foods section as I scream inside one of the freezers containing ready-to-eat meals.