Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who ya got?
This poll is closed.
Recently Rebranded Record Receivers 4 16.67%
2010 Eastern Conference Champions 0 0%
These loving Guys Again? 7 29.17%
Football Unsporting Kansas City 2 8.33%
An Eyesore for the Multnomah Athletic Club 3 12.50%
A Team That Exists 2 8.33%
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 2 8.33%
Still Playing in a Baseball Stadium 2 8.33%
Josef Martinez's Stupid PK Run-Up 0 0%
A Competent Team Out of...Florida? 0 0%
Wonderwall Sucks, Don't @ Me 1 4.17%
Rio Tinto Stadium's Best Tenant in 2021 1 4.17%
Rio Tinto Stadium's Second Best Tenant in 2021 0 0%
Still Playing in New Jersey 0 0%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
My first thought when I saw Sartini's lineup against KC was "what on earth is that defence" and whaddaya know the good guys are down 1 inside 20. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

binge crotching posted:

I didn't think Vancouver would be able to pull it off, but that was more of a capitulation than I expected

I'm still kinda tilted about starting an RB playing out of position and a CM playing out of position as CBs in a back 3 in a must win away game - KC would likely have won anyway but things could have been way less abject!

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

lmao I literally just turned this game on

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

Now we’re cooking!

No, NOW we're cooking.

(someone please win this in 90)

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

I mean in the absence of a meteor at least the better team won?