Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm just glad nothing happened to his ex-wife and kids. Domestic abusers have a tendency to kill others before themselves if they have decided on suicide.

considering that apparently the first thing Lowtax's mom did was call up the ex to say his blood was on her hands I'd probably still worry about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

shyduck posted:

I wonder if he bought any NFTs

he was ahead of the curve with those spaceship jpegs that nobody got

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Penisaurus Sex posted:

The one picture of him standing in a morass of concrete and swamp effluent, looking forlorn, is one of the things that carries me through the darkest of my days.

that's the least I would expect to see from someone building a house in a place called the Great Dismal Swamp

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

If lowtax had sold out for that much he would have had a setup like notch, but instead of bins of rotting candy it would have been pills

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

rip in piss Lowtax, stuck for eternity in a goonmeet of dead goons

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Goon Boots posted:

who's lowtax

some guy that got his spinal column obliterated by uwe boll

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Cup Runneth Over posted:

yeah lmao he deliberately wasted all his money so that he would leave them nothing

someone post the screencap from his twitter saying that any father who killed themselves and left their children behind would burn in hell

pictured: hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hadlock posted:

On a scale of 1 to lowtax, how dead is lowtax today

John McCain