Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Valko posted:

I'm actually going to make a serious post. I don't loving care what probes, bans or ridicules I loving get for it.

Lowtax was a volatile, unpredictable and deeply troubled man. I just want to get this out of the way first, he had a family and people in his personal life who cared about him. gently caress any posters dancing on his grave.

I've also noticed a stark change in the tone of the forums overall ever since he sold them. The sort of casual cruelty and mockery that I thought most of us had grown out of is rearing it's ugly loving head everywhere for the past year and a half.

What I'm trying to say is that maybe the threat of a crackpot coming in and making nonsensical decrees and random bans was the glue that kept this community together.

I also heard months ago that he was discussing suicide on discord, I even posted the screencaps in GBS. Everybody in that thread claiming they didn't care and ridiculing me for it. The man had children. They have already been through enough and most of them are old enough to be using the forums. How do you think they are going to feel about all the "Rest in piss, lol, gently caress da 'taxman!" jokes.

I woke up this morning to three lowtax related bans in the leper's colony. If we want this place to ever improve and move forward that number needs to be a lot higher.

I agree with this 100%. 4chan was created because childish dweebs like these who cried when someone told tell them to grow the gently caress up, now they're all over this site with their edgelord bullshit that would never fly in reality.
The internet doesn't just make you stupid, it creates vile scumbags who have lost their rational grasp on life.
"Waaah my $10 sent his kids to college!" Oh really? He sold the site and it still charges you money. Who you gonna target now? Broke-rear end pussies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"This is the funniest thing he's done in years" hmmm maybe that's why this site has sucked for years!
"He abandoned usss" pull your own weight, you unfunny fucks

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone here is soOo concerned about how he treated his wives, yet when one of his ex-wives ask everyone to be kind about his death, you all tell her and her children to go gently caress themselves.
Stop pretending you have morals, go back to 4chan you cowards.

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12 posted:

He beat up women and abandoned/traumatized his children rather than pay what he owed to support them

Who do you think ALL of his money is going to go to now that he's dead?... Do you think he was buried with it?

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rexicon1 posted:

why this thread back?

'Cause I just found out he's dead and I came here to cuss at everyone about it

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

he was deliberately dissipating marital assets and the judge had just ruled so, leaving him on the hook for more than he had left

richard was many things but "any good at financial planning, like, at all" was not among them

Ah yes. God forbid she make her own money.

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah let's just let his ex slide on being a violent alcoholic and wonder why there was domestic violence issues.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

oh yeah that's the stuff

Yeah, plug your ears you coward

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

oh sorry I meant we in the conversation between him and myself. I’m trying to ingratiate myself so it really hurts his feelings when I make fun of him for being a gross weirdo

duck don’t read that first part

You sound butthurt about being called a coward

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So none of you even read the post accusing him of abuse? Pull your heads out of your rear end and stop claiming to give a gently caress about his exs or the situation in general.

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

no i thought that before you called me a coward also you had very clear instructions not to read that part so i don't see what gives you the right to be upset with me

I can't stop reading

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

holo duck you should try to remember the good things about lowtax to honor his memory

Be careful what you dream for..
'Cause you just.
Might.
Get it.

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

well he did kill an abusive, pill popping, alcoholic, deadbeat piece of poo poo

He didn't kill my uncle Rick! He was pancaked by a dump truck

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nothus posted:

Like how he couldn't stop posting about how he was going to get one over on his bitch of an ex only to get owned by the judge so thoroughly that he splattered his brains all over his living room wall rather than take care of his children.

And you're just another scumbag who uses his exs and children as a reason to run your mouth about a dead person, even though his ex asked people not to for the sake of their children. 😄 what a loving 'tard you must be. Are you white-knighting and hoping one of them fucks you? Lol what a loser

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Wheeee posted:

i don’t think anyone really thinks or cares about lowtax anymore. this thread isn’t exactly bustling with activity

Maybe that's why the whole site went downhill 😄

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

it's probably just because you stopped posting, guy with a 2009 regdate whose searchable post history starts yesterday

I didn't post anything yesterday