Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fake news, lowtaxes are alive and well in bidens America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Just found out. Mangosteen or opiates did him in?

Based on what's going around in the gbs thread... suicide.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Maya Fey posted:

what a piece of poo poo

Hes a loving monster holy poo poo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm glad Al is mad

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Chillgamesh posted:

Just in: Goon issues scathing rebuttal to eulogy

Lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I scream about the injustice of the people who sent me mean tweets after I was banned for "making GBS threads myself and posting pictures". I cry for a refund of my last ten dollars that I needed to buy new diapers as I'm being dragged out of the funeral home.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao there's been some banger goon posts in that thread. I love the one blaming lowtax for covid and fascism existing in america.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Not only was lowtax an abusive piece of poo poo and deadbeat dad but he was also stupid as gently caress too.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cup Runneth Over posted:

my favorite part of the memorial thread was the people complaining about how college libs with dyed hair had taken over the forums. its extremely funny to imagine being the kind of person who thinks these people have paper-thin skin and require safe spaces to function, but also utterly conquered one of the edgiest places on the internet and sent you into exile

the best was when they made "triggered" and "attack helicopter" jokes while lamenting how unfunny this place is now.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

guidoanselmi posted:

John Sidney McCain III is still dead

Lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

shyduck posted:

He's still dead

Another successful goon project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU