Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
de brain exit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Crowsbeak posted:

I hope his family is fine. I also hope before he died he tried to reconcile with them. We wouldn’t have this site without him. Hell a lot of the internet wouldn’t be the internet without him.

he killed himself within an hour of hearing he lost the court case on domestic violence against his former wife

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Terror Sweat posted:

3500 a month in spousal support seems like a lot of money

he wouldve had to sell the GT. truly, american justice is perverse

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

logikv9 posted:

holy poo poo

lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i chose not to kill myself after experiencing some rather grim poo poo. nevertheless, lol. lmao mah dude, what retarded way to go

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

shirts and skins posted:

It's true. Before his death Lowtax received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahada. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but God, and Mohammed is his prophet!

alhamdulilAh

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

vyelkin posted:

i honestly do not expect any cspammers are sad or depressed that Lowtax died, but talking about suicide can be triggering for people even if the person who died was a bad person

yeah, for people like me. which is why we absolutely need to understand what an incredibly stupid reason it was, that finally make de brain exit hes skull

if you ever find yourself in a similar place, just remember that youre not as weak as lowtax was

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Radirot posted:

joking about his problems with substance abuse is pretty lovely all things considering. someone I know oded this time last year leaving behind a 4 month old.

lowtax didnt od tho, he did an entirely different bad choice. like, opium addictions are shithole its hard to crawl out of and i got plenty of horrifying jokes about certain personal experiences, but you gotta admit the man offed himself cuz he couldnt face up to reality. and thats funny

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

etalian posted:

The tweet seemed to indicate that he was 100% sure the court would rule in his favor.

and the stupid moron 1000% believed everything would turn out heads for him in the end

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
he was gonna win everything back and everyone would like him again

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a new study bible! posted:

y’all keep thinking about him and you’re finna manifest a tulpa.

hot dang whos up for a spirit summoning in fursuits and buttplugs!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
prolly gonna need a few skull plugs too

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Lowtax is dead. Lowtax remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become mods simply to appear worthy of it?

stfu

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PawParole posted:

Close the thread. Lowtax dying is not worth 13 loving pages.

Find something else to talk about.

alright, lets kill you

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Azathoth posted:

Lowtax sure did love his homophobic slurs though, even long after they were no longer socially acceptable even here, he sure did love dropping them.

yeah... i wonder how my kids will see the old days, when posters still called out the f-bomb on trumpets

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
ye olden days of libefrty

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

T-Paine posted:

Lowtax is dead. Is Lowtax still alive??

checked for u bro, still ded. gettin stinky

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
heh, these american power outages...

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the guy who delivered the guzzoline caught covid and went bankrupt, lives in a ten now

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nix Panicus posted:

Remember how it was ghoulish and terrible to celebrate Lowtax's death because he had kids, then it came out that he spent all the money and offed himself specifically to gently caress over his ex wife and kids?

I guess you could say that in the end, Lowtax really was Something Awful!

it's still loving hilarious, lolling irl. i should write a tetrical epic of his sad life, funny life. i mean we should

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:same:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014