Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i guess it's official

https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

richard is no longer online and feeling fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i saw lowtax alive at dealey plaza last week

he said he married romana didulo and he's king of canada now

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

why is this thread still active he's not getting any more dead is he

no-one is truly dead for as long as someone keeps posting in their "they're loving dead" thread

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lowtax isn't real, he can't hurt you

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

T-Paine posted:

Thanks for bumping this assholes. I thought he had died again

he probably did, the hellpit he landed in is in a district that's really messed up

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

maybe lowtax faked his own death

if he did, he probably started a new life under the sea, where he grows saltwater mangosteens and plays video games all day

and when he walks out to his mangosteen fields, he carries a big red diver's sledgehammer to dispense swift justice on any lobsters and crabs that give him sass

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

The Saucer Hovers posted:

if one lives in a mansion and drives an expensive toy and survives off mail order baked goods one is rich(ard) no matter how many mommies monies are to blame

he was deliberately dissipating marital assets and the judge had just ruled so, leaving him on the hook for more than he had left

richard was many things but "any good at financial planning, like, at all" was not among them

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

holo duck you should try to remember the good things about lowtax to honor his memory

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Holo Duck posted:

Maybe that's why the whole site went downhill 😄

it's probably just because you stopped posting, guy with a 2009 regdate whose searchable post history starts yesterday

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

holo duck instead of trying to pick fights on a dead gay forum at the bottom of a hill, you should light a candle for lowtax and say a prayer for him

dude's gonna need a few

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Holo Duck posted:

I didn't post anything yesterday

oh, you must be in europe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

in related news, i see lowtax is approximately as dead as a doornail today, and the forecast calls for prolonged not suddenly becoming alive again. bummer for those who had bet on the long shot